Betting on when Aquedonga's karma level tops Luci's

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
We have nothing better to do with all these credits we're accumulating, so let's gamble them away.

I'm proposing that we all gamble on when Aquedonga's karma level finally surpasses that of SaintLucifer. He holds the record so far of having the most (valid) negative karma.

Aquehonga's a strong contender. He's taken the #7 spot in a little over three months. That's saying a lot. Since he's been negged to red, reset to green, then renegged to red, back to green, and back to red all in that same time. However, he's slowing the process now by only posting in karma comments and PM's. Which, I'm guessing this thread will garner both.

Anyway, how long do you people think it will take for Aquedouche's karma to finally drop below that of our beloved SaintLucifer?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm betting on one and a half months.

P.S. Option three should read "It will take no more than three weeks."

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Laugh now, 'cause I'll be laughing all the way to the BANK with my newly-earned 65 million credits a year from now!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm sure it's more than that, actually. I just hit the 9 key and held it down for that option.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Irrational Obamaphobia out of control:rolleyes:

Chief Obamaphobe "conchaga" leading witchhunt of me & other Obamaphiles.

Only exception being St.Lucy. Lucy's a raci$t rube.

TK's Rep Coven of Bitches at it AGAIN!:rolleyes:

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Never underestimate the likelihood of an admin giving him a billion positive karma points right before Thanksgiving, just to fuck with everyone.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I just checked and our horse is in fourth place. He's only gotta pass SmElrod to get even with CeeJay. If he doesn't leave, then it looks like Dual's out a grand. FBI, I'd start sweating. Pandora and Dirk Funk are probably cheering, because it looks like they're heavy contenders to win.

PLACE YOUR BETS!!

Remember, we're only betting on how long it takes for him to surpass Luci.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Tell you what. I'll stop negging you when you get on youtube crying and begging like the girl you are for me to stop. So, no tears, no relenting.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
He should also have to apologize to those who he is accusing of being people that we are not!