Beware of the Deviant Menace!

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
My friends, we live in perilous times. Deviants have infiltrated every institution of this fine nation, all plotting their deviant, courage sapping strategy.
First the damn commies came, but we kicked their Red asses back where they came from.
Now it's the flamers. Don't be fooled by these people's rhetoric, the truth is they want a One Flamer World government, for gays, by gays, all days. We must struggle to unmask the flaming homos amongst us and expose them to the light of day.
I will be conducting investigations here at Troll Kingdom to discover who these sick deviants are, and expose them for the whole Troll Kingdom to see. Once they are revealed to be tghe moral reprobates they are, we will cast them out of our midst so they can no longer spread their homo propoganda.
Please note" They are so devious, these vile deviants, they even can even reach you on a subconscious level. Should you have these symptoms seek IMMEDIATE help:

. You want a "manicure"
. You find youself forces to tap your toes in a stall in a public restroom
. You take up ballet
. You find yourself turned on by crucifixes in church

I promise mercy to any flamer who comes forward and fully confesses his immorality and filth. To those who do not, however, I only have to say you shall taste the fires of Earth before you taste the fires of Hell!!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
My friends, we live in perilous times. Deviants have infiltrated every institution of this fine nation, all plotting their deviant, courage sapping strategy.
First the damn commies came, but we kicked their Red asses back where they came from.
Now it's the flamers. Don't be fooled by these people's rhetoric, the truth is they want a One Flamer World government, for gays, by gays, all days. We must struggle to unmask the flaming homos amongst us and expose them to the light of day.
I will be conducting investigations here at Troll Kingdom to discover who these sick deviants are, and expose them for the whole Troll Kingdom to see. Once they are revealed to be tghe moral reprobates they are, we will cast them out of our midst so they can no longer spread their homo propoganda.
Please note" They are so devious, these vile deviants, they even can even reach you on a subconscious level. Should you have these symptoms seek IMMEDIATE help:

. You want a "manicure"
. You find youself forces to tap your toes in a stall in a public restroom
. You take up ballet
. You find yourself turned on by crucifixes in church

I promise mercy to any flamer who comes forward and fully confesses his immorality and filth. To those who do not, however, I only have to say you shall taste the fires of Earth before you taste the fires of Hell!!

Says the man with a "YiffyTube" account.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
What's pathetic is that Squirtle Bridgette thinks we give a shit. They'd be better off at landoverbaptist.com.