Beware the Scottish Inquistion!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why don't you just come back, Paul?

Inquisitor MacDuff

Scottish Inquisitor
Och, whiskey?! Are ye daft, ye bloody fool?! I'm Scot, not Irish!

Now, where be me pint o' Scotch, ya bleedin' heathen? Don' make me play me pipes!

Riotgear

Och, whiskey?! Are ye daft, ye bloody fool?! I'm Scot, not Irish!

Now, where be me pint o' Scotch, ya bleedin' heathen? Don' make me play me pipes!

Yeah but I'm American so I don't know the difference. Auto-trumped by geo-political chauvinism. Sorry.

Have you noticed how everyone from ancient rome to far off galaxies speaks with a british accent in American movies? Thats how we know they're foreign.

jack

So mssr MacDuff, would it be a single malt you'd be desirin'?

aeommai

cookie?
best gimmick ever, keep it up inquisitor!

jack

Macallan25.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah but I'm American so I don't know the difference. Auto-trumped by geo-political chauvinism. Sorry.

Have you noticed how everyone from ancient rome to far off galaxies speaks with a british accent in American movies? Thats how we know they're foreign.

That's because everyone from ancient Rome to faraway galaxies knows that speaking with a fake accent is a great way to score pussy. Chicks think you're a prince or something.

Riotgear

That's because everyone from ancient Rome to faraway galaxies knows that speaking with a fake accent is a great way to score pussy. Chicks think you're a prince or something.

And that is why, at least for now, I will think in an english accent exclusively. The upside is that should make WZ's posts a whole lot easier to understand.

Cheers guvna.

jack

This is better:

lagavulin.jpg

That's an opinion, laddie. Aged in peat, not sherry casks. And ye cannae compare a 16 to a 25 ye daft brogue.

jack

Bix isnt The Inquisitor, just so y'all know.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
That's an opinion, laddie. Aged in peat, not sherry casks. And ye cannae compare a 16 to a 25 ye daft brogue.

Of course it's all a matter of opinion. However I prefer the flavor of Islay malts. They're generally regarded as the finest quality. They're also expensive which is why I hardly ever get any. Although Macallen (A Speyside malt) is pretty good for such a young distillery.