Big Brother US season 24 (2022)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Premieres Wednesday July 6th on CBS. Live feeds on Paramount Plus (in the US or with a VPN)

Supposedly all new houseguests, no returnees.

No details coming out about cast or the house theme until Monday at the earliest. Check hashtag #BB24 for any leaks or early info on Twitter.

Here we go again...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They should do a tribute to Nikki before the show.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Unfortunately US fans were never as obsessed with BB UK. (unlike me) :(

They are obsessed with BB Canada, however. Which I am not. I don't have the time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Premiere tonight! They did a live move-in which is unusual for BBUS.

They had no time for intros and small talk, Julie threw them into a complicated multi-round HOH competition as soon as they were in. It was complicated and a little dull.

An Elvis impersonator won the first HOH. A douche from Staten Island won safety for the week, and he put three hot women in jeopardy of being evicted this week. He's dumb. The douche's name is Pooch.

Several of the women are hot, some of the men are too although they aren't as impressive in general.

Here's a cast list with photos: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertai...houseguests-revealed-cast-photos/marvin-achi/

Brittany is a hypnotherapist with crazy eyes. Kyle is an ex-Mormon who might be a Trumper; he still lives with his Mormon parents. Daniel is the Elvis impersonator.

Joseph was a (lilterally) last-minute replacement after it was discovered that a HG was also competing on America's Got Talent on another network. (That's the story going around anyway, but there may be more to it)... they made the switch the night before the premiere.

Most of the women are great. Fans are declaring Taylor the winner already, and they want her to team up with Michael the nice gay guy.

Matt "Turner" Turner has a sister who went on a Twitter rant saying what an evil manipulative bastard he was to the family. It's not 100% confirmed that she's legit, but he also has a past with some YouTube celebrity that got ugly. He portrays himself as an unassuming hippie. We'll see.

It's almost 3AM (midnight there), and they are finally unpacking their suitcases.

1 day down, 81 more to go.

CaptainWacky

No ANNA KENDRICK-LIKE housemates?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Paloma spent the first week playing the game hard and talking nonstop, basically acting like someone who was off her meds. Late last night, the live feeds went down, and soon after someone leaked that Paloma was no longer in the house. The feeds have been down ever since, and the live eviction show starts in an hour so we can find out what happened.

She spent most of the week bullying Taylor behind her back, and rallying the house to shun her for really no good reason other than she's fierce and beautiful and this threatens some of the other women. She was put on the block as a replacement nominee after the veto competition, and social media has been going ham over the shitty way the house has treated her all week. She broke down and cried privately at one point.

Paloma's exit messes up the twist that the show added to Week 1, the Backstage Boss twist. Paloma was one of 3 HGs who were in jeopardy of being added to the nominees for eviction tonight. With her gone, the show has to scramble to figure out how to play out the rest of the twist without her.

So far, interviews today with Julie Chen have left fans less than satisfied. The show is trying to deflect blame on the fans on social media for judging the HGs too harshly. Yeah that went over well.

CaptainWacky

I remember in THE OLD DAYS we'd always know why someone got kicked out, then in the later years they wouldn't event show what happened sometimes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
On the edited portion of the live show, they shows scene of her going around babbling, and telling others how she's only getting a couple hours of sleep a night because of her anxiety, which also made her overplay the game to compensate. Then they shows Diary Room clips of her crying and curling up into a ball. So she really did need to go.

All the evictions and twists were cancelled for the week. They held a new HOH competition and Jasmine won. But she's a mean girl so it looks like Taylor is going to be victimized again this week...

CaptainWacky

LET THE PUBLIC DECIDE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THEY SHOULD. Right now the HGs are thinking that the ones we actually hate are the fan favorites, because they assume that we think Taylor is a villain like they do. Meanwhile we're holding candlelight vigils for Taylor and cursing the day the other HGs' parents were born...