Big Dick McGee is browsing!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He is a new dad. It will be a couple of years before he can post coherent complete sentences on a regular basis again.

There is a baby to burb, diapers to change, bottles of milk to warm up, diapers to wash, bottles to wash, baby beds to change, a wife to comfort, taking care of the baby so the wife can sleep a little, getting a little sleep so he can take care of the baby while the wife gets a little sleep, taking pictures, making sure the older kids don't feel unloved, passing out in the front yard from exhaustion, going to a job to make a paycheck to afford the baby ... the list really is long.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Considering I have yet to see pics of you, I'm guessing you haven't happened either.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's your poison m'dear?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and as a former 5 star hotel concierge I can provide most excellent "room service" lol

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Don't know why you are asking yourself that question. Since I am clearly a figment of your warped imagination, I can be anything your twisted mind wants.

Well, then, dig all that polyester out of your closet and burn it. There will be no polyester in my imagination, warped or otherwise.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
and as a former 5 star hotel concierge I can provide most excellent "room service" lol

Concierge is one of my favorite words.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Who knew that being honest would translate into a great troll?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Impy was involved.

Cory

Banned
Yeah he's babysitting now his kids name is Logan Xavier Hunter after Wolverine and the X-men.

I don't think anyone got more pumped up about art then Hunter =) but he's going to school or something. Something I should of done 15 years ago.