Big Dick McGee Memorial Oscars Fashion Thread 2013!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Almost forgot!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He has abandoned us FOREVER. We'll have to settle for live chatting the Oscars AGAIN.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
@tomandlorenzo say that @Cosmopolitan will also bed live-tweeting the red carpet, so maybe we'll have additional sources for pics.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Daniel Radcliffe's Oscar Debut: "It's Nerve-Wracking!"

by Marc Malkin Sat., Feb. 23, 2013 8:29 PM PST
Independent Spirit Awards, Daniel Radlciffe Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage

We cannot wait to see what Daniel Radcliffe will be doing tomorrow when he makes his debut appearance at the Oscars.

"It's going to be fun," Radcliffe told me at the Independent Spirit Awards.

But he admits he's a bit nervous about it all. "Walking on that stage and doing what we're doing, it's nerve-wracking," Radcliffe said.
They couldn't invite him once in the 10 years he was Harry Potter?

CaptainWacky

I'll reveal who looked the best in tomorrow's Female Celebrity Of The Day!

Someone could post pics here if they want.

CaptainWacky

I have exclusively revealed that CHARLIZE THERON looked the best in today's FCOTD. Stay tuned for the rest of the week where I will lazily reveal who looked second best, third best, etc because it's easier than finding new pics.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I gathered almost 50 pics from the red carpet, I'll paste them with impressions as I have the time. In the meantime, I've pre-formatted them for easy copy/pasting if anyone else wants to grab a favorite and paste it here and comment on it:

http://paulyboy.com/tk/oscars2013fashion.htm

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
OK, as this IS a thread about the gowns: I do NOT mean to be catty, as I love her - but I did wonder why Adele wore a short dress when a long one would have been entirely appropriate and more flattering, IMHO. There's nothing wrong with playing up your strengths and minimizing.... other things.
END OF PETTY FAULT-FINDING comments.

CaptainWacky

8599.imgcache.jpg