BIG-TIME MAJOR NEWS!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
We stopped watching "Heroes" a few weeks ago. Just thought you lot could use an update, since I've been busy with work the last month or so.

Weevil

Congratulations. I stopped around the end of the first season. The show was nothing but build-up and left me with blue balls.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll probably still end up watching it whenever BBC show it, SADLY ENOUGH.

Big Dick McGee

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE IRISH CHICK THAT PETER ABANDONED IN AN ALTERNATE FUTURE???

Big Dick McGee

Prolly dead, as was 95% of the population of NYC.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I stopped watching at the end of season 2. Have had no interest in giving it another try. It was full of promise as well but they got too full of themselves and the show started to suck big time.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember how Peter and Claire had sexual chemistry when they first met but he's actually her uncle?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I watched 2 or 3 episodes in season 1.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I'm never home to watch it, or I just forget.
Sheamus need to be on Heroes.

Big Dick McGee

Claire's screwed anyway. Much like Jessica in True Blood, she'll keep regrowing her Hymen after sex. She really should explore being a lesbo.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Remember how Peter and Claire had sexual chemistry when they first met but he's actually her uncle?

In the how Dallas, Ray was having steady sex with Lucy and then in later seasons, he turned out to be her uncle.

Big Dick McGee

^^In Texas, that's acceptable.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I can't really remember when I stopped watching. I know I haven't seen the current season and perhaps only one episode of the last season.

When did Hiro become child like? I remember that happening.

Seph

Retired Account
cunts

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Stopped watching a few eps into this season, though I actually thought it was improving. I liked the deaf woman and the stuff with Matt and Sylar/Nathan (even though I thought it was totally retarded to merge those characters). I'll watch it if it comes on the BBC, but I can't be bothered to download an ep only to find out it's a stupid fucking Hiro/Ando shitfest. I feel so sorry for those actors. They seem like nice guys in the behind the scenes shows, but they just get shit shoveled into their mouths every week and expected to spit it back out on cue. The characters would be okay if they were given a mature storyline for once, but instead they make one unbelievably retarded decision after another.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, when I stopped watching Hiro had set up his own Dial-a-hero company, but the only person who called them was a little girl whose cat was stuck on top of a wall. So they wasted probably 15 minutes of the episode trying to make that pathetic story funny, while the annoying "this is a comedy moment" music played in the background.