Biking to work in fog

whisky

Boobie inspector
So fate decided that wasnt dangerous enough, and decided to also fog up my glasses for good measure.

Also since I dont bike at night my bike dosnt have lights.

Made it, but it was quite the journey.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The title made me think you might be doing a takeoff on Robert Frost.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I keep saying I'll get a light for my bike.....

p.s. hate it when my glasses fog up :rwmad:

whisky

Boobie inspector
All but the night part, the sun had been up for 20 minutes when I set off, and around where I lived at least, it was clear, just the last mile to work, fog city.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I always think of that terrible film "the Fog" where they are all trapped in a church and zombie sailors come and go AAAARrrrr a lot.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If that's the real plot then SIGN ME UP.

whisky

Boobie inspector
There is a new age girl at work sits on one, doesn't do chairs.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The worst thing about those exercise ball things is that you're not supposed to bounce up and down on them because that could potentially deform or pop your $65 handleless bouncy ball.

It's literally criminal.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]Ofrqm6-LCqs[/YOUTUBE]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tell her to stick to the format. (Oh, by the way, I said "stick to the format!!" the other day when a few of us were posing for a photo and one person stepped out of line.)

In other news, that is the plot of The Fog, and I actually like it. It's a good one to have on in the small hours (and possibly fall asleep to), as a good percentage of it is a woman with a sexy voice talking over shots of a beach at nightime.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HMMM...

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I shouted "AND MY AXE" at the airport recently when they asked if I had packed my bags myself.

I didn't really.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Every time I am at the ops meeting and I get a copy of the minutes I think AOB (any other buisiness) is AOMB, which is probably more of a lonaf thing.

Yes, it still exists.