Birth Control Slut! An episode of "REALLY?!"

Love Child

One Love
Really?!

Does Rush Limbaugh want to pay instead for babies and baby care, and day care and formula and diapers?
Is he that hard up that he has to resort to calling a woman a slut for asking for birth control?
Men have guilt free sex, or get stuck with child support sex for 18 years, and he is balking over $1,000 a year for some pills?

Really?!

http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2012/03/rush_limbaugh_calls_woman_on_b.html

“What does it say about the college co-ed Sandra Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We’re the pimps.”
Unlike Limbaugh, Fluke kept her cool. “We are fortunate to live in a democracy where everyone is entitled to their own opinions regarding legitimate policy differences,” she said. But the conservative commentator went beyond the pale, she added.

yes I posted the same thread at WF whatcha gonna do about it?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Rush knows that the more sex you have, the more birth control pills you have to take.

He's an expert on this sort of thing.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Rush knows that the more sex you have, the more birth control pills you have to take.

He's an expert on this sort of thing.
lol, yep, that was the bit where I realized Limbaugh truly is one of the greatest stand-up comedians of all times.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
was one of the best trolls you mean :D