BLACK ADAM

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

I thought this had some connection to Shazam but I guess not?

I like how when I clicked the trailer youtube had The Scorpion King as a recommendation.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It looks okz the music choice for the trailer made it sound like it's trying to confuse people into thinking is a black panther sequel.

CaptainWacky

BUMP for all the Black Adam MANIACS out there (it's getting mediocre reviews.)

CaptainWacky

I'm seeing a lot of "THE CRITICS KNOW NOTHING" tweets but those only seem to happen when big franchise movies get bad reviews; the critics can be trusted when they give good reviews to SUPER BARRY 7 or whatever.

(Super Barry 7 was great to be fair.)

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Twitter keeps trying to get me to look at this guy's tweets for some reason. He seems obnoxious!

Like it's fine to be excited about something but no way is that a genuine spontaneous reaction and it would be annoying as fuck to anyone else in the cinema.

(To be FAIR it's no doubt a private screening and everyone else there probably knew he was going to do that, considering one of them is filming him. But if Tiwtter is going to recommend this stuff to me I'm going to complain.)

CaptainWacky

Honestly it makes me feel dumb for like these movies when I see the most annoying people on twitter posting "LOOK AT ANT-MAN'S GIANT FEET WOOOOO."

Mirah

I love you
I think I'm going to go see this movie tonight at my local small town movie theatre okay, because my neighbor wants to go and her mom used to work there like 50 years ago and her mom is cool.

Does the movie suck tho?

Its ok.

CaptainWacky

You never watched San Andreas then.

CaptainWacky

I only watched it for Alexandra Daddario.

CaptainWacky

Looked at pics.