BLACK ADAM

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Now The Rock's being accused of leaking fake numbers to the press to make the movie look profitable.

Pretty sure we're not getting that Black Adam vs Superman movie he was trying to manifest.

MODMAN

I managed to watch this in 4 sittings across 3 days.

My thoughts: If hitting the big red button on DC stops garbage like this getting made, then ... I'm sorry Henry, but some must be sacrificed, if all are to be saved.

How the hell did this get through the dailies etc. without someone up top crying red alert! or did lazy execs shrug their shoulders and go "ah well - it's The Rock. People will pony up the $$$" ?

Haven't been a big fan of the MCU's Phase 4, but in its defense - it hasn't shot out anything like this drivel.

Embarrassing.

CaptainWacky

They better still be making Peacemaker season 2.

CaptainWacky

Throw your dog the invisible bone.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Watched it, seemed like a more expensive longer episode of legends of tomorrow, but not as fun.

It's not terrible, it's just not good either, it's just kind of there.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Watched it, seemed like a more expensive longer episode of legends of tomorrow, but not as fun.

It's not terrible, it's just not good either, it's just kind of there.
Suffers from too much meddling by The Rock.

CaptainWacky

It exists because The Rock wanted there to be a movie where he (The Rock) gets to fight Superman so that people would think "Wow, The Rock is just as strong as Superman!" but he didn't bank on it flopping horribly and WB deciding to scrap the whole universe.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I thought "Black Adam" was an alright flick , but then again Black Adam's a comic book character I knew nothing about until I saw the Black Adam flick in the theater on opening night.

Even now I really don't know too much about Black Adam except for what I saw in that The Rock flick last October.