black man, black font and fade to black

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
first: i'm not here for no damn cookies. i'm here to pimp my blog.

second: jack! no reply is needed by you. do not try and make a name for yourself at my expense. this also applys to morbo.

this is a test.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Red on Black is better.

STFU.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
BLACKFOOT said:
first: i'm not here for no damn cookies. i'm here to pimp my blog.

second: jack! no reply is needed by you. do not try and make a name for yourself at my expense. this also applys to morbo.

this is a test.

Go fuck yourself, you idiot.

jack

RWC said:
Fuck his blog, let's troll his forum http://fbc.hyperboards.com/index.php

No, lets not. Just fuck up his blog. That's the fishboy's "pride and joy".

I banned him once from my Kingdom because he trashed a couple of my good friend (AND FAMOUS COMIC ARTIST) Steve Bissette's threads in his forum, and I was harsh on spammers.

He's never gotten over it, still. Like, seven years or something, I think. Now it turns out he's like this stinky fishmonger type person.

jack

Yep that. He's still ranting about shit that happened years ago. It's sort of creepy.

RWC

I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find some TOS violation that would close his blog. I mean, wouldn't it be a shame for all his hard work to just vanish? ;)

jack

YES

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
fuck y'all! i'm through with blogging anyway. i just need someone too make me a fucking cool ass logo before i trash it.

i see my boy jack doesn't take instructions very well. your friend steve bissette? didn't you steal his art you fucking dork. don't fuck with me jack. not here you short fat bald dick head.

RWC

Do you find the term "boogie" used to refer to African Americans offensive?

Bladev1

There goes the neighborhood

RWC

Did you become king of the gutters with your quick wit or was it your snappy come backs?

You're a fat black fraud, and on the fast track to becoming my bitch. Recognize, dookie.