Black Woman wins 2010 Miss America Crown

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
First we have a Black President, then a Black Miss America, What Gives :)

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yiKvSNUBQLc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yiKvSNUBQLc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was all orchestrated as a way for Rush Limbaugh to deflect all the claims that he's a racist. Also to deflect all the claims that Viveca A. Fox is a Scientologist. And to deflect the claims that the Miss America pageant was a stupid, sexist cheesecake parade invented by leery old white guys who can't get it up anymore.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL, it's on The Learning Channel now.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I thought they changed it to The Life Channel once they realized people weren't learning anything through their programming.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought they changed it to The Life Channel once they realized people weren't learning anything through their programming.
Ultimately they just changed it to the acronym TLC without explaining it further. Which gives them cover when they air shows about midgets and Zombie Kate Gosselin.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We talking about Robin Givens?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was Vanessa Williams, but she had to give back the crown after those Penthouse pix were published. But the runner-up who took over was black, too.

Of course, the runner-up who took over is long forgotten, and Williams is a gajillionaire having made hits in music, movies, Broadway and TV.

And the moral, ladies? GO AHEAD AND SHOW YOUR COOTER!

Seph

Retired Account

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Who, women?

I suppose you thought I meant black women. I was actually referring to beauty contestants. They all look vacuous and dead behind the eyes to me. Sadly, when they speak, little is done to break that illusion.

jack

I'm just a jeepster for your love Elrod.

I suppose you thought I meant black women. I was actually referring to beauty contestants. They all look vacuous and dead behind the eyes to me. Sadly, when they speak, little is done to break that illusion.

Gosh, I never thought of it that way.

jack

You're so sweet, you're so fine
I want you all and ev'rything just to be mine
'Cos you're my baby, 'cos you're my love
Oh girl I'm just a jeepster for your love

You slide so good with bones so fair
You've got the universe reclining in your hair
'Cos you're my baby, yes you're my love

Just like a car you're pleasing to be hold
I'll call you Jaguar if I may be so bold
Oh girl I'm just a jeepster for your love - oh

The wild winds blow upon your frozen cheeks
The way you flip your hip it always makes me weak
Oh girl I'm just a jeepster for your love - oh

Your motivation is so sweet
Your vibrations are all burning up my feet
'Cos you're my baby, mmh, 'cos you're my love
I said girl I'm just a vampire for your love
I'm gonna suck you

Oh-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o wow
A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a ow, wow yeah, vampire!

No, seriously... I had never realized that many beauty contestants may be lacking in depth, and I'm sure no one else here did either. You've given me a lot to think about, Gagh.