Blackfoot - Fuck off and Die, you worthless cunt.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
IMHO.

Another set of forums to collapse, over-contaminated with the jack-dance factor.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Is this a petition and if so, where do I sign?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I wanna sign as well

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
ChrisG76 said:
IMHO.

Another set of forums to collapse, over-contaminated with the jack-dance factor.

^Were you here when I declared myself "The New Jack"?^

:pop:

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Many hearty congrats to whomever split all the crap out. For once, a victory form common sense at TK.

Whatever next? Starguard revealed to be Prof. Stephen Hawking?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^So you stand by my statement as being "The New Jack"^

I mean you use to be my homie. Rememer the good times Pickle?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No that's not what it means at all. Try a mixing a little comprehension in when reading.

jack

You mistake sarcasm for friendship. You always have.

jack

How the fuck are you not getting this Charles? You aren't "trolling" anyone. You aren't part of this community. No one cares what you think, and no one will even notice if you leave. You're a labeled JackDancer, not even a good one for that matter and your overblown sense of importance has no meaning in the scheme of things at TK.

Anything else?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
jack said:
How the fuck are you not getting this Charles? You aren't "trolling" anyone.

LOL

jack said:
You aren't part of this community. No one cares what you think, and no one will even notice if you leave.

Ouch that really hurt dawg, How will I ever survive being an out-cast here at Troll Kingdom. You do realize it's just a message board, right?

jack said:
You're a labeled JackDancer, not even a good one for that matter and your overblown sense of importance has no meaning in the scheme of things at TK.

You do that well Jack. Taking credit for something. I mean, It's good to know that you think you know that my importance has no meaning. I'll take your word on that statement.

The question's should be....
  • Why do you care about standing with Troll Kingdom?
  • Why are you always giving me the "you(Blackfoot) don't matter" buisness?

I applaud you Jack. At least you're not confronting me with yo' merry band of duals.

I'd like to make you an offer I'm sure you'll refuse. Would you like to hear it dawg?

jack

You still have 3 hours and 47 minutes.

jack

How the fuck are you not getting this Charles? You aren't "trolling" anyone. You aren't part of this community. No one cares what you think, and no one will even notice if you leave. You're a labeled JackDancer, not even a good one for that matter and your overblown sense of importance has no meaning in the scheme of things at TK.

Anything else?

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Facepalm GIF - Facepalm GIFs

Another ancient thread bumped by Venooker...Belonging to the very distant past and no longer a existence member of Troll Kingdom, The Legendary Troll, Gagh | December 24, 2007..................:gagh:

Last edited:

jack

Dude, you should do what Gagh says, you worthless cunt. Decades old advice, still true today.

and thanks for bumping this necro to the top again, fuckface. LOVING IT!

:bigass:

jack

Another ancient thread bumped by Venooker.
Actually it was bumped by you in your worthless old Gagh Birthday thread that no one responded to. You posted the link to this thread in a three year old bump, you worthless cunt.

What a fucking hypocrite. I'm loving it!

See, this is why you're a dishonest coward :bigass: