Blackfoot gropes Natalie Portman!

Seph

Retired Account
you calling wotbb a liar? I asked her to delete my account and she asked if I wanted my posts gone too. Doesn't matter. I ain't coming back this time. I've drunk my last drop of Pickle poison.

im not calling WOTBB an anything im just saying that ur account and posts still stand...

*sticks tongue out at loktar*

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
im not calling WOTBB an anything im just saying that ur account and posts still stand...

*sticks tongue out at loktar*

damn wotbb. Pickle probably has her brainwashed into thinking our fight is fake and bullshit and that I'll be back.

*sticks fist in Seph's cunty face*

Seph

Retired Account
*sticks fist in Seph's cunty face*

01716903858328007738.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
i shall come back, and i will be armed.

say bye to your family...

Seph

Retired Account
hows teatime Wednesday for u?

i imagine your diary is a little bit free huh?

see u Wednesday teatime...

:rip:

Seph

Retired Account
tea time is dinner time ya yankee retard.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
This isn't good. This thread was better when it was less about this and more about my cheesy photoshopping attempts.

Seph

Retired Account
@LOKFUCKINGTARD!

fine i will kill u at go fuck urself when i turn up o'clock happy ya fucking pissant?

Seph

Retired Account
u fuck off, you fuck off and die, im a have a joint. k

aeommai

cookie?
This isn't good. This thread was better when it was less about this and more about my cheesy photoshopping attempts.

welp if you wanna get into that, why'd you use the paint brush tool on the shirt, instead of clone stamp and healing brush.

the edges on the monkey suck :(

but it's the thought that ccounts :D

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
welp if you wanna get into that, why'd you use the paint brush tool on the shirt, instead of clone stamp and healing brush.

the edges on the monkey suck :(

but it's the thought that ccounts :D

Because I don't have the slightest idea how to do any of that. All I did was take that picture, and erase the Coca-Cola emblem on the front and write N.A.P.

aeommai

cookie?
did you use photoshop? or paint?

it's still lulzy, the best joke images are the ones that aren't professionally done!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
did you use photoshop? or paint?

it's still lulzy, the best joke images are the ones that aren't professionally done!

Paint. Too poor to buy Photoshop and too lazy to learn how to use it. :bigass: Anyway, thanks. I was actually looking for the pic that Sarek replaced their avatars with. The one with the chimp snorting coke, and I saw this one.

Seph

Retired Account
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz