BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How's it going, Liar? :bigass: I love how sprung you got yesterday. Gonna have to call you a "hyper dancer"

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

Then you won't be needing to post around here anymore.

Bye bye loser :bigass: Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Sorry, I spelled "liar" incorrectly.

Last edited:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And with all that experience, you still fail at basic literacy. Your board is offline due to a TOS violation, nimrod. :bigass:

Your board is offline due to a TOS violation. Did you even read their TOS?

Do you even know what "TOS" means?????????????

This thread has become funny, in that very sad way.

^What a stupid ass cupcakeer. Confessing to his crimes.
I just talked to my brother's cyber crime buddies, your site is offline, not IP banned. Stupid lying cupcakeer.

^Here's the deal nutsacks^. I'll give y'all the link too THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT under these conditions If I prove that my board exist. #1. you will not use your accounts (Loktar, jack, Vulpes Inculta) for 2 WEEKS. #2 You'll will express regret as an obsequious person (obsequious person? google it).

^PS: This agreement will not be finalized or established until I (CeeJay) say it is^ in other words chumps, It needs my approval.
You need to respond and get approved for this deal to be in full-effect. Baahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. Any other suckers/members who thinks I'm lying can join this deal as well. C'mon! take the challenge.

And Another Thang:

Since I'm unable to edit this post, I will not be guaranteeing 100% of this post. Just checking my ass if something goes a FOOT.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

Forum Stats
17 Posts in 90 Topics
Latest Post: ( May 09, 2021, 10:14:24 am )
Users Online
42 Guests, 2 Users

Users active in past 60 minutes:
ceejay blackfoot NAP

Most Online Today: 34. Most Online Ever: 46 (May 3, 2021, 03:20:29 pm)

Users Logged In Today

Total: 14 (Visible: 1, Hidden: 13)

The Question

Eternal
^Here's the deal nutsacks^. I'll give y'all the link too THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT under these conditions If I prove that my board exist. #1. you will not use your accounts (Loktar, jack, Vulpes Inculta) for 2 WEEKS. #2 You'll will express regret as an obsequious person (obsequious person? google it).

^PS: This agreement will not be finalized or established until I (CeeJay) say it is^ in other words chumps, It needs my approval.
You need to respond and get approved for this deal to be in full-effect. Baahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. Any other suckers/members who thinks I'm lying can join this deal as well. C'mon! take the challenge.

And Another Thang:

Since I'm unable to edit this post, I will not be guaranteeing 100% of this post. Just checking my ass if something goes a FOOT.

The only one who believes your pathetic lies is you. Because you're equally pathetic.

jack

So cough up the link, bro. Otherwise stop bumping this thread, jackass. Every post you've made in this thread has been a lie.

Calling your bluff, 'bro.

jack

Post the link, or shut the fuck up. I know you're full of shit, so I'm calling your bluff.

jack

Your continuing to bump this thread over nothing is spamming in a non spamming forum. Continue to do so at your own peril, dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

The Question

Eternal
I "must" do no such fucking thing, boy. You proceed from the hilariously mistaken impression that what you're offering -- even if you were to offer it in good faith, which you clearly aren't -- actually has value.

It doesn't. Which is what makes your lies as comical as they are pathetic.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

And Another Thang:

Uppity cupcakeer, STFU and fuck off. Weaksauce handjobs Forever!

jack

This forum is called GFHH. Since we're not talking about a real forum in your case, this thread has no purpose here.

Stop spamming GFHH. You're like a fucking toddler, you know that?

1363965584.png

Last edited:

jack

Eggs said:

Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

jack

I'll go with "no one gives a shit either way"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

And Another Thang:

^The offer still stands. Put up or shut up.^