Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackfoot's Minstrel Show

Getting it in.

^lol

What's sad is that if Charles weren't such a complete fucking spaz, I could see him being an enjoyable member. Fuck, if starguard can do it, Charles has the ability.

I see where you are coming from Chris. If he'd stop the bullshit, it could be fun. Especially with his retarded "busting" on n00bs and shit. But, we are currently deadlocked in a no win gambit. He's full of shit, and insists he isn't.

So Charles, in case you don't get where Lilac and I are coming from, it works like this. Everyone is crazier than fuck that posts here including you. There is a way you can assimilate. If you have any other objective, then we'll always be at cross ends, because we won't change for you.

You know, I just hate your fucking guts because I can (and rightfully should) Lilac's right though, we could have some fun.

Hate and love, you know it's the same emotion just turned upside down.

Do the BadLand members feel the same way "dickface" and "Lilac" feel?

And another thang.

Sounds like "Dickface" has had enough. I mean, wore out like a toothless crack whore.

Up Top

I won't be responding to anything from any Charles dual from now on.

Since I've completely proven my point to the TK collective, which is that it's all one poster, the only poster I'll respond to is Charles, (currently Cee Jay) and only when a post of his directly mentions me by name. Otherwise, since they really don't exist, I won't have any reason to respond.

Enjoy your vapors, Mr Wilson :bigass:

What a peice of shit. "Dickhead" should have zigged rather than zagged.

and if u fail as a badlander there is little hope for u as we have some real retard fuckpipes in our division, and u cud not make the cut... *LAUGHING*

as someone else once wrote about u, i cant believe you beat 2million other sperm cells in the race, imagine what second, third and fourth wud have turned out like... *TeeHee*

OMGZ IM ADE MYSAlf LuLZ WOOOOOooooOTTtt BONC!

We were talking about the space between us all
And the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion
Never glimpse the truth then it's far too late-when they pass away.

We were talking about the love we all could share
when we find it, to try our best to hold it there
with our love....
With our love we could save the world
If they only knew.

Try to realize it's all within yourself no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small, and life flows on within you and without you.

We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people who gain the world and lose their soul
They don't know, they can't see, are you one of them?

When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.
And the time will come when you see we're all one, and life flows on within you and without you.

The Next Big Thang

This isn't good, but should be all good.

Dirk Funk is a moderator for both The Badland and grassland. I would assume NAP would be granted full immunity from the prejudice that lurks here.

Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

My penis is also a great time saver. You can get more protein than a 10 ounce steak with just one swallow if you suck it right.

Think of all the chew time you could save!

After the next BL mod elections scuttlebutt has it [you] will get tossed permanently from the BL. I guess that covers their BL citizenship to boot.

After the next BL mod elections scuttlebutt has it Seph will get tossed permanently from the BL. I guess that covers their BL citizenship to boot.

yeah give up with the [ you] tags u toby jug.

they are making everyone think [you] is a complete cunt for brains.

do u not bore urself charles?

i supose not, but hey dont worry u bore me enuff for the both of us u flaming bag of shit.