Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bladev1

He looks like he could kick somebodys ass!! I bet he is the stripper's bodyguard!! who wants to bet???

Would any of the strippers care to enlighten me???? Maybe he is their pimp??

*Jillian sings*

Big Pimp........Spending Cheese
He's just a jiggerman pimp......

blahblahblah.........I forgot the words.

Pimp? Strippers don't have pimps, hookers have pimps, but yes I came over with the girls
I'm a MARRIED DJ/Bouncer who dabbles in construction, and as honoured as I am to have a thread dedicated to me....I have to wonder why

Bladev1 said:
Pimp? Strippers don't have pimps, hookers have pimps, but yes I came over with the girls
I'm a MARRIED DJ/Bouncer who dabbles in construction, and as honoured as I am to have a thread dedicated to me....I have to wonder why

You are married!!! You are HOT!!! fun and where are you??

FederalAgent007 said:
You are married!!! You are HOT!!! fun and where are you??

Poor BLADEV1. He attracts all of the psychofucks. I feel for you BLADEV1 buddy!!! You have my sympathies! Now then, I would suggest a restraining order.

Whoever warned you to lay low, should have saved their breath. I think you are a dumb boy who doesn't have a clue. There are a lot of people out there who aren't happy with you.
You see, if not for you and your brother's stupidity..............they might not be under the radar they are under right now. If not for you and your brother screwing up royally and pissing me off to go on this crusade to get to the truth..........they might not be under scrutiny right now. If not for you and your brother............they wouldn't be in the hotseat and they wouldn't be implicated in what is a bad situation for all of their agencies.

You don't have a clue boy. You don't know how these people operate.

I do.

Bladev1 said:
I'm in Arizona, or hell as it's fondly called

Wanna bet? I'd say Tex-ass is giving AZ a run for its money right now.

I only know because the A/C in the new house isn't fixed yet...so we've had to paint and clean in the damn mid-day heat.

Bladev1 said:
I'm in Arizona, or hell as it's fondly called

Yeah.........I have been there.

A lot. It isn't as bad as people make it out to be, I was there in July one year and stayed in my sisters backyard the whole time. Moe........her neighbor the nuclear physicist.........and I have to stay in the back yard if we want to smoke crack. He gets really good stuff from the nuclear plant waaaaaaaayyyy out in the desert. We load it in our cigarettes and pretend like we are space aliens.

I always look forward to seeing him.

Deni said:
Wanna bet? I'd say Tex-ass is giving AZ a run for its money right now.

I only know because the A/C in the new house isn't fixed yet...so we've had to paint and clean in the damn mid-day heat.

Where do you live in Texas Deni??

Texas is a BIG state!!!! They have no State tax, affordable housing, lots of big cities, RoundRock/Austin, CollegeStation/Bryan, San Antonio are some of the fastest growing cities in the U.S.

I thought about moving to Brownsville/McAllen.............then a Realtor told me the border cities were not a good place to be right now. I told her that living in TexMex with Hispanics would be preferable to living where I am right now.

Has anyone looked at the demographics of cities like Brownsville, McAllen, Laredo, Corpus Christi, El Paso...............
80-90% of the population is Hispanic. I know............I researched every aspect of all the major cities of Texas to see what is going on in the State.

^ It doesn't matter where you go in Texas...you will see a large number of hispanic people (many illegal). After a while you would be able to tell who is illegal and who isn't, too.

It's not that the heat is so bad here, really- Arizona can easily beat us on that. For us it's the moisture from the Gulf- it's what makes the Texas summers seem so awful.

As for me...I'm North of Austin and South of Dallas. Care to play "Where's Deni?" :D

Waco?

can you believe the huges frames (sunglasses) are so popular?? I bought a pair and they almost overwhelm my face. Someone who looked Hot in them.......Anna Nichole. I hope she gets millions of the old geezer ex-husband of hers. He married her for one reason and one reason only.......same for her.

Haha...nope. I'm in "Podunksville." It'd be hard to guess where I am.

As for my sunglasses...I just picked the first pair that actually blocked the sun.