Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bladev1

Deni said:
^ It doesn't matter where you go in Texas...you will see a large number of hispanic people (many illegal). After a while you would be able to tell who is illegal and who isn't, too.

It's not that the heat is so bad here, really- Arizona can easily beat us on that. For us it's the moisture from the Gulf- it's what makes the Texas summers seem so awful.

As for me...I'm North of Austin and South of Dallas. Care to play "Where's Deni?" :D

Carollton is not North of Austin.

Give me a level playing field and I could mop up this board.

without a mop.
or cleaners.

Your loss.

FederalAgent007 said:
Yeah.........I have been there.

A lot. It isn't as bad as people make it out to be, I was there in July one year and stayed in my sisters backyard the whole time. Moe........her neighbor the nuclear physicist.........and I have to stay in the back yard if we want to smoke crack. He gets really good stuff from the nuclear plant waaaaaaaayyyy out in the desert. We load it in our cigarettes and pretend like we are space aliens.

I always look forward to seeing him.
hahahaha

Bladev1 said:
Umm, I'm not sure what this means, but you made me laugh so it's all good.

Anytime I can make myself or someone else laugh.......it is good!!! I like you Bladev1........I guess. I don't know your duals.

What all of this means is that Deni seems to know something about the move I am getting ready to make.

Perhaps she is a GrabAssGirl??? perhaps she isn't. Under different circumstances, I wouldn't have called her out............I would have played with her. Then when she pissed me off~~I would have bitchslapped her to the moon.

But since I'm not staying.

Your loss.

FederalAgent007 said:
Anytime I can make myself or someone else laugh.......it is good!!! I like you Bladev1........I guess. I don't know your duals.
I only have a couple, and I rarely use them. In fact the only one I remember is Itchyballsack, I barely have time to post on this name so me using duals is a waste right now.
I like you too Fed/Jillian, I appreciate someone who gives the gift of laughter.

Deni is innocent. She came over with me and a few others from Stripperweb, so I can vouch for her. She is one of the few good eggs left in the world

Ack...what the heck? Blade's right about me...I'm just an innocent bystander. I came with the SWers...never done anything troll related. I don't have a dual either...yet. I've got to wait until I'm bored and have plenty of time on my hands.

^Why did they take away the Strippers Forum? I was over on the board, then got banned for being under the age of 18. They told me to come back when I turn 18.

I said ok, if I can remember.

Bladev1 said:
I only have a couple, and I rarely use them. In fact the only one I remember is Itchyballsack, I barely have time to post on this name so me using duals is a waste right now.
I like you too Fed/Jillian, I appreciate someone who gives the gift of laughter.

I have seen The Joker in your sig here. I have a good memory.........I will think of it later.

Ok.............since both of you are from the Stripper board, I have a legitimate question. This is not a troll, it is something I read that Lilith and a couple of other girls posted. You said the reason you strip is to put yourself through college. I don't understand the rationale and kind of think it is a cop out. I worked my way through college in a regular/boring job, I was on the 8 yr program because I did have to work........I got zero financial assistance with the exception of student loans I had to pay back.
Why take your clothes off for thousands of men (mostly disgusting) in the name of going to school?? to have a good career some day?? Have you ever thought it could come back to haunt you? A lot of women have a hard enough time in the workplace, a hard enough time being taken seriously.......without having the thought of a stripper skeleton popping out of their closet. I am not making a judgement call.........far be it from to do that now that I have a criminal record in my closet. I just don't understand it...........especially women who have children.

FederalAgent007 said:
I may not be the best troll, but I can outwit some of the best.

You're a fucking idiot, actually. Your best play is to deliberately misunderstand something. You've built your whole TK carreer out of that little one-trick.

Pathetic.

Why don't you go down to Amsterdam, BUY yourself a couple of hookers (since that is the only way you can get sex), then do some designer drugs and masturbate while I cyber you.

You are just jealous cause I think The Question is a much, much, much more creative cyberer than you.

Which means he probably fucks well.

It would be more fun to tie you to a makeshift plywood pillory, extinguish cigarette butts on your genitalia and elsewhere, and give you a very slow very long Drano enema.

You've never done crack, you silly twat. You are a drunk though. That's so easy to spot in a persona. WHEN it's drunk for example. Like you are now :::laughing:::

*snores*..............*yawns* .............I think I will go back to bed.

and masturbate.

perhaps that will wake me up. I have a lot of packing to do.

You've been replaced, dear heart. Each post you make tarnishes the old image you so carefully crafted.

Why you're pissing it all away over some drunken impulse is beyond me.

Well, Blade's a DJ...so I don't think your question applies to him. He does that just because he likes to, I'm sure.

As for me...the question doesn't apply either. I'm not a dancer. Now...as to why I was at SW- I dunno. I somehow ended up there (for whatever reason).

^why did I think you were a dancer?

jack said:
You've been replaced, dear heart. Each post you make tarnishes the old image you so carefully crafted.

Why you're pissing it all away over some drunken impulse is beyond me.

I am happy that you have found a replacement.....Saint Lucifer will make this a place a success.

pissing away?? because drunks do impulsive things. Didn't you know? I am feeling much better after adding some coffee to the bottle of Tequila I just drank.