Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted

Elnidfse

Sniper Kitty said:
thats desperate
I could say that about you looking up definitions and stating them without actually reading them.
Your loss does not make me desperate.

Elnidfse

Sniper Kitty said:
Im being bored to death by Elfdikk
Ha. What a sorry creature you are. By nature, we as people stay away from things that we do not enjoy.
Boredom is a negative emotion that does not generate any kind of humor.
Yet you stay close to me, your source of boredom.
I can only think of how tragic you are.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Elnidfse said:
Ha. What a sorry creature you are. By nature, we as people stay away from things that we do not enjoy.
Boredom is a negative emotion that does not generate any kind of humor.
Yet you stay close to me, your source of boredom.
I can only think of how tragic you are.
i enjoy the whole "watchin Elfdikk fail" show thats been on in TK ever since you arrived here. you are boring. its the constant pwning you recieve which is interesting. the pushin round the n00bs front you have is just part of it.

Elnidfse

Sniper Kitty said:
i enjoy the whole "watchin Elfdikk fail" show thats been on in TK ever since you arrived here. you are boring. its the constant pwning you recieve which is interesting. the pushin round the n00bs front you have is just part of it.
You toss around such terms as if its your right to say it. The mere fact that you come back to me on all fours capitalizes that I have, at least, some kind of audience here. That title of my brainless watchers falls as you.
You still avoid my original point, kitty. If am indeed as boring, then why bother coming back to me? I'll let you avoid this question or feed me some type of b/s as you please.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
So is Mr. Doom and Gloom done for the night?
Round two is tomorrow I guess. Now, I don't know about you. But, I think I'll pussy out and get some sleep.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Elnidfse said:
blah blah full of myself blah bleh bleh
You still avoid my original point, kitty. If am indeed as boring, then why bother coming back to me? I'll let you avoid this question or feed me some type of b/s as you please.
look above. i gave you an answer

its not you, you are boring. its your failure. it entertains me.

atm, tho, you are more boring than usual

you have noones attention. the attention isnt to the individual victums, its the train wreck in general everyone wants to see. youre just another passenger on the total worthless failure train. dont be so conceded.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Elnidfse said:
Round two is tomorrow I guess. Now, I don't know about you. But, I think I'll pussy out and get some sleep.

Get lots of rest. Takes some vitamins. Might I suggest you try reading Sun Tzu On the Art Of War before you try a return engagement?

Elnidfse

Sniper Kitty said:
look above. i gave you an answer

its not you, you are boring. its your failure. it entertains me.

atm, tho, you are more boring than usual

you have noones attention. the attention isnt to the individual victums, its the train wreck in general everyone wants to see. youre just another passenger on the total worthless failure train. dont be so conceded.
Its conceited and I'm not. Your contradiction. Since when is 'boring', 'entertaining'. Anybody with half a brain can see the lies of this obvious argument. "Failure train". That wasn't even clever. If I am indeed the passenger then that would make you the conductor.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Elnidfse said:
blah blah and I'm a moron. Your contradiction. Since when is 'boring', 'entertaining'. Anybody with half a brain.....blah blah blah
Obviously you dont have even half a brain. Hopefully the "im an idiot" way you have of reading posts is just an act, tho probably not.

For the last time, cuz you do things repeated to you more times than a retarded toddler.

YOU (Elfdikk) - lame, boring, stupid

PWNING YOU (most of TK) - hilarious, entertaining, interesting

no contradiction there.

Elnidfse

Sniper Kitty said:
Obviously you dont have even half a brain.
Proof?
Sniper Kitty said:
Hopefully the "im an idiot" way you have of reading posts is just an act, tho probably not.
Proof?
Sniper Kitty said:
PWNING YOU (most of TK) - hilarious, entertaining, interesting

You pwned me? Could you provide a source of that.

Sniper Kitty said:
no contradiction there.
It's mostly you trying to find some sort of way to come out on top. It seems that all you can do is call people stupid and say that doing so, pwns them.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cacophony said:
Here, kitty kitty kitty :D

I'd karma you, but Jenna is busy fondling my balls.

Elnidfse

jack said:
I'd karma you, but Jenna is busy fondling my balls.
Karma me instead.

Sniper Kitty said:
i almost pity you
A moment ago you said you were pwning me.
1. You haven't fulfilled the simple request of giving me the info of what I have asked.
2. If you regret being a troll then why post at Troll Kingdom.
3. Running away isn't going to solve your problems. Don't ask for the blows and then cripple under the pressure.

jack

I can't karma anyone. I'm being "punished" because Dumbo didn't know how to control himself.

Elnidfse

jack said:
I can't karma anyone. I'm being "punished" because Dumbo didn't know how to control himself.
Actually, remember when you karma'd that dual I had. You did that thing again. I think you can't karma because you were in the post when MBH made that comment about people but you did it that last time.

jack

Yeah of course. Blame me. It was my trick, just because others prematurely ejaculated all over the board doesn't mean shit.

jack

I developed it as part of the original Karmageddon, which I used to Nuclear Karma Gagh into the red when he was off sulking somewhere for being a bitch.