Board Merge

Love Child

One Love
I understand the desire for more traffic, but merging the board with a mugen board? Come On! Seriuosly. I know we like to play with them and taunt them but are we going to have to go PG then? Will we have a different sign up for the adult section of the board then?

Is this going to be like a Neighbors thing or are the two boards going to be actually merged?

[ame="http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115775"]OK Listen up! - Troll Kingdom[/ame]

I know we don't have a say in this most likely, but please, please consider, consider what the dynamics will be if this happens.

Love Child

One Love
Nevermind. You know what? I was going to move or delete this thread or possibly edit it, My hands are so tied, I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. If the ship goes down I'll go down with it.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
The ship wont go down, the mices will take it!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nevermind. You know what? I was going to move or delete this thread or possibly edit it, My hands are so tied, I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. If the ship goes down I'll go down with it.

I'll paddle my lifeboat over to TKR.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
No, it was all bullshit.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It wouldve been fun to chew on a bunch of Mugentards in the network forum. Would the TKers and Ranters have united to destroy all the fresh meat?