Bob's Burgers

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
From the guy who did Home Movies and Dr. Katz.

Bumbling dope husband, long-suffering wife, sarcastic genius daughter, no-good brat of a son. Except in this show, they open a burger restaurant together. Oh, another daughter pretends she's autistic. FUNNY!

Drawing style sucks. They waited all of 47 seconds into the premiere before making child molester jokes and fart noises, repeatedly.

I've seen 8 minutes of it, and I'm done. Don't even bother.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
To watch this, you wouldn't think that the same guy made this. That is, until you hear the voice of the dad and recognize it as the same guy who was the Coach in Home Movies.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
To watch this, you wouldn't think that the same guy made this. That is, until you hear the voice of the dad and recognize it as the same guy who was the Coach in Home Movies.

And its a bit off putting that the daughter looks and sounds like a butch lesbian and/or a man. Its not great but I might just tune in for at least a second episode. You missed itchy female crotch, cannibalism jokes, elderly jokes, burger joint next door to creamatorium, predictable plot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's sandwiched between Simpsons and Family Guy for the time being, so if it can't hold the audience from one to the other, it's dooooomed.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sounds like they are leaning more towards family guys audience than the simpsons

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's more like an Adult Swim show trying to air on broadcast TV...although the humor isn't smart enough to make it on Adult Swim, which is probably why it's not airing there.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm sure it will crop up on some channel here, usually after its cancelled.

Then they will heavily advertise it as the new smash hit from across the pond.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Probably -- they were hyping it here as the next jewel in the Fox Sunday animation crown.

Feh. It makes The Cleveland Show look good.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I thought the Cleveland show started badly, but improved over the season as they established its own identity.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Other than hearing Arianna Huffington voice the female bear, I still find it kind of mediocre and wildly uneven, and the premise is pretty conventional by McFarland or even Fox standards.

I like American Dad. I think Seth should reorganize, and just focus on two shows: American Dad, and a spinoff of the long-dead Family Guy called Stewie & Brian.

whisky

Boobie inspector
He is spreading himself pretty thin, there are no longer commentaries on every episode of the DVDs any more.

Those used to be better than the episodes sometimes.