Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boring Drama For You Here

20051003sun.jpg

What is happening right now with Messy is a complete emotional melt down. You can always tell when someone is involved in an obsessive-compulsive relationship (or in this case non-relationship), because nothing good can come of it, you're always in pain, more than willing to act irrationally, think you can't live without the beloved obsession, and more than willing to demean and humiliate yourself in the scant hope that the love object will love you back and life will be good. Well, it won't work out because you've based your love on a fantasy with someone who is more than likely not only unworthy of you, but completely incompatible with who you really are. Most of us can remember at least one sour relationship like this in our lifetime. Some of us tend to think it was the "love of our life", while others recognize that it was a narrow escape from a life in hell.

I'm not casting aspersions on either Messy or Sadie. I'm just saying that you are incompatible with one another. I am alarmed at Messy's downward spiral from the Messy I first knew when I joined TK to this painful version we have before us now. I hate to see you call yourself "MessyCompleteLoser" in dispair. You are, and have been, better than that and you know you aren't a complete loser. You need help, either professional or talking to a trusted friend. But you can't continue to tear yourself apart like this in front of people who, on a lark, just might help you finish the process.

HeroicFool said:
LOL, mentalist, you slam me for making threats then you make some of your own. Hypocrite much?

You're a pencil necked geek until proven otherwise, like the rest of these limp wristed posers that spend all their time trying to impress each other on the net.

I don't need to try to impress anyone. I am what I am.

OMG PHEAR TEH VET.

This is sad. I agree Enke, I really don't like seeing this; I know he's a good person (whether I like him or not). He needs someone to talk to, like NOW.

HeroicFool said:
LOL, mentalist, you slam me for making threats then you make some of your own. Hypocrite much?

You're a pencil necked geek until proven otherwise, like the rest of these limp wristed posers that spend all their time trying to impress each other on the net.

I don't need to try to impress anyone. I am what I am.
I told you what the consequences of posting here were.

For a good time call, 347-706-9816
Don't be a pussy, William. I knew your number the moment you called to threaten me after Sadi simply called me for a chat

(Sorry to think that you were a nigger, and sorry to have scared your stuttering ass so much when I demanded to know if you spoke English, motherfucker.)

I never gave you or her my permission to post again on TK. Now you will suffer the consequences. And we shall all experience many LULZ from her pathetic, hallow, attention-whoring tears.

Except for you.

BRB.

Enkephalen said:
What is happening right now with Messy is a complete emotional melt down. You can always tell when someone is involved in an obsessive-compulsive relationship (or in this case non-relationship), because nothing good can come of it, you're always in pain, more than willing to act irrationally, think you can't live without the beloved obsession, and more than willing to demean and humiliate yourself in the scant hope that the love object will love you back and life will be good. Well, it won't work out because you've based your love on a fantasy with someone who is more than likely not only unworthy of you, but completely incompatible with who you really are. Most of us can remember at least one sour relationship like this in our lifetime. Some of us tend to think it was the "love of our life", while others recognize that it was a narrow escape from a life in hell.

I'm not casting aspersions on either Messy or Sadie. I'm just saying that you are incompatible with one another. I am alarmed at Messy's downward spiral from the Messy I first knew when I joined TK to this painful version we have before us now. I hate to see you call yourself "MessyCompleteLoser" in dispair. You are, and have been, better than that and you know you aren't a complete loser. You need help, either professional or talking to a trusted friend. But you can't continue to tear yourself apart like this in front of people who, on a lark, just might help you finish the process.
What I find most amusing is that I'm insulted by even my most closest friends when they state that I am in some downward spiral.

Of course, it will always be a case of me 'not letting go.' Always. Fuck all if I do, but if it's brought up, and if I have the last word, it will still be one of me not 'letting go,' because a realtively simple issue has to be drawn and quartered in ways in which I shall always be claimed the antagonist of this or that action, any action.

Enkephalen said:
:roll:

Fine. I'll be the antagonist. It's suited me before.

middle_finger_flame.jpg

"Friends," LOL.

Blah blah blah Sadi blah blah blah Messy blah blah blah HeroicFool blah blah blah I will crush you blah blah blah I fart in your general direction blah blah blah Inconceivable blah blah blah ebrides are sluts blah blah blah I will crush you, you cur blah blah blah hideous vomitious mass blah blah blah I think you're bluffing blah blah blah I love all the attention blah blah blah You will suffer at my hands blah blah blah Whore blah blah blah Loser blah blah blah I'm a vet blah blah blah...

Did I get that right? See what happens when I go on vacation?

Kefka said:
What I find most amusing is that I'm insulted by even my most closest friends when they state that I am in some downward spiral.

Of course, it will always be a case of me 'not letting go.' Always. Fuck all if I do, but if it's brought up, and if I have the last word, it will still be one of me not 'letting go,' because a realtively simple issue has to be drawn and quartered in ways in which I shall always be claimed the antagonist of this or that action, any action.

:roll:

Fine. I'll be the antagonist. It's suited me before.

"Friends," LOL.
YOU are the one who keeps bringing it up. And you can't even see when someone is concerned about your well being-and instead call it an insult.