Breaking Down My Most Notable Members Of Troll Kingdom

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
In this thread I will be posting about 10 members of Troll Kingdom who has impacted my 17 years here. From The Play Ground to Speak Freely. I've been locked-up in The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded and banned for years. The Mine Field (Formerly shark-infested waters, now an ELITIST SCUMpond for sex, sex, with ducks, sex) I was never and will never be a fan of that spam forum. In my opinion the rest of Troll Kingdoms board pretty much suck, but it's Troll Kingdom. Any who, stay tuned and find out if you made my list.

Next up: My honorable mention list. The trolls (Is Trolls still a thing here?) who deserves some type of credit for me ((CeeJay)) being me (BLACKFOOT).

https://www.trollkingdom.net/forums/the-mine-field.23/post-thread
https://www.trollkingdom.net/forums/the-tk-day-care-center-for-the-feeble-minded.26/post-thread

The Question

Eternal
Nobody fucking cares, you banal bag of hamster shit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Honorable List: Dershocka, Dirk Funk (dispite that asinine shit he pulled at another board), missmanner (missmanners is a god and for the Wax My Hummer forum) Dark Pickle and his main squeeze..I forgot her handle, seph and Donovan.

The Question

Eternal
I thought Donovan died. Or was that Dual? I could never spot a difference between the two.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Get some therapy. If you can't tell the diff betwixt Dual and Donovan you need help.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
for one thing Dual is passed. Dono is not.

commie pinko fascist creep motherfucker.

The Question

Eternal
Other than that, nothing distinguishes one from the other.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My Honorable List: Dershocka, Dirk Funk (dispite that asinine shit he pulled at another board), missmanner (missmanners is a god and for the Wax My Hummer forum) Dark Pickle and his main squeeze..I forgot her handle, seph and Donovan.

Morbo (Neil), Hunter aka: Bitch Slap Smitty (i was a moderator at his forum), Elrod, KymNolm, Cory, Bick. Not absoutly sure if Eel O'Brian had an account here, but I will put him on my list. jack. (This selection had to be done. Where would I be without..Venooker) That's it for my honorable mention list. If you think you were left off, PM me your request to be named at a later date....After I finish my top-10 most My Most Notable Members Of Troll Kingdom. This list could easily reach, 20, 30, 50 members. Up next, CJ's top-10

The Question

Eternal
iu