BREAKING NEWS: Explosion at Funk's Villa!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
An incendiary device went off, destroying the guard post at Dirk Funk's villa. Security guard Loktar was badly injured and is now in the hospital. The DLP has claimed responsibility.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Was loktar wearing panties under his clothing?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
HAHAHAHAH THAT'S REALLY ORIGINAL AND FUNNY, YOU SEE LOKTAR IS FAT AND HAS POSTED PICTURES OF HIMSELF WITH HIS MAN BOOBS SO SAYING HE NEEDS A MAN BRA IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUSLY FUNNY AND WITTY, IT'S LIKE THE SUPER FLY MAC DADDY OF TROLLING.

Seriously, Dual, you're intelligent enough not be as pathetically lazy & sad as that. FOR A SPECKY FOUR-EYES, ANYWAY, STEVIE WONDER.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
HAHAHAHAH THAT'S REALLY ORIGINAL AND FUNNY, YOU SEE LOKTAR IS FAT AND HAS POSTED PICTURES OF HIMSELF WITH HIS MAN BOOBS SO SAYING HE NEEDS A MAN BRA IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUSLY FUNNY AND WITTY, IT'S LIKE THE SUPER FLY MAC DADDY OF TROLLING.

Seriously, Dual, you're intelligent enough not be as pathetically lazy & sad as that. FOR A SPECKY FOUR-EYES, ANYWAY, STEVIE WONDER.

Why jump for the low hanging fruit?

Seph

Retired Account
shitting on the weak is good for moral...

jack

I shit every week, and my molars are just fine.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Or it could be I recently mentioned that I like to wear women's clothes but do so in the privacy of my apartment/home. And gee this is why I rarely mention it and what a failed troll that is since its true. You suck at life and trolling, Dual!

jack

This thread got pretty funny, pretty fast :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I shit every week, and my molars are just fine.

So one could say that six days a week you're full of...nahh, too easy.