BREAKING NEWS THAT NO ONE SAW COMING! OMG Y'ALL!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm surprised he's come out, not that he's a cock jockey.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is annoying to me. He waits until his career has faded, when he is set for life with the partner and kids, and has nothing to lose, and can live on an island somewhere if he wants, to come out. And, it's part of a book deal!

What a trailblazer. Waits till the last possible minute when it might still mean something to somebody. Glad he got his.

Big Dick McGee

This is annoying to me. He waits until his career has faded, when he is set for life with the partner and kids, and has nothing to lose, and can live on an island somewhere if he wants, to come out. And, it's part of a book deal!

What a trailblazer. Waits till the last possible minute when it might still mean something to somebody. Glad he got his.

Do you feel that celebrities who are gay have a responsibility to be open and honest about thier sexuality? I know there are different points of view, even within the gay community, and I'm honestly curious about your opinion.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think it plays into people's ideas that gay people are just doing it for attention or to be contrary when a celeb is seen to be making money or trying to breath life into their career by coming out. They shouldn't feel obligated to come out publicly, but I think that if they do chose to, then they have a certain responsibility to be tactful and not come off looking like an attention whore.

(P.S. I know I'm not Eggs, just wanted to give my 2 pence)

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
He waited until now for economic reasons. As long as his female fans had the deluded idea that he was straight, they were more likely to swoon over him when he was popular. It does make sense.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't even remember who he is.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't care if someone is gay, if they're hot I STILL SWOON, BITCHES.

Maybe part of his coming out now has to do with the more accepting attitude people have. I know there's still a lot of hate, but I have noticed a difference even out here in the sticks.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well it's no more acceptable in Puerto Rico than it ever was, gays still get beaten to death all the time. But Ricky probably has a security detail that rivals Obama's, plus he lives in Miami half the time.

Two words for Ricky: Rudy Galindo. Male figure skater who came out at an early age, not only to being gay, but to being HIV-positive. Was still competing and had his whole career to lose, but he too k the risk and still had a good pro career anyway, plus a whole new boatload of fans.

I can see why really old guys like Richard Chamberlain and "the second Darren" waited to come out: they came from a different time, it just wasn't heard of back then. But Ricky is younger than me. It's great that he finally did it, but I get to grumble for a few seconds before giving him a welcome hug and stealing some shorts from his hamper.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Well it's no more acceptable in Puerto Rico than it ever was, gays still get beaten to death all the time. But Ricky probably has a security detail that rivals Obama's, plus he lives in Miami half the time.

Two words for Ricky: Rudy Galindo. Male figure skater who came out at an early age, not only to being gay, but to being HIV-positive. Was still competing and had his whole career to lose, but he too k the risk and still had a good pro career anyway, plus a whole new boatload of fans.

I can see why really old guys like Richard Chamberlain and "the second Darren" waited to come out: they came from a different time, it just wasn't heard of back then. But Ricky is younger than me. It's great that he finally did it, but I get to grumble for a few seconds before giving him a welcome hug and stealing some shorts from his hamper.

Let's not forget NPH...He's gay, out, and loved more than evehhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Yub

Anachrophobic
I still want to pepper him with sniper fire, only now it'll be called homophobic.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Well, I've gotta practise on the lower end celebs to get the clean headshots I'll require for folks where I'll get one shot.

Big Dick McGee

Great. Now that he's gay, it'll be impossible to deride his awful music, because the RAGING QUEENS will label me "homoerotic". Er, I mean, "homophobic". It's just like when I was calling rap, "Ignorant cupcakeer music", the black negros called me racist. You just can't have an opinion today, I guess.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
hah! I soooo knew this - a gay pal of mine told me Ricky had hit on him at a hotel in Toronto ages ago.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
He came to Syros (the island I live on) and performed in the main square a few years back..

[YOUTUBE]Z3gZ3QF2TCo[/YOUTUBE]