Bride of Chaotica was good

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
until it was bad and got boring, then it got good again but the last bit was lame.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Timeless was mostly good but LeVar Burton was wasted. (Or maybe I was)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Flashback was great but Janice Rand must have had traumatic flashbacks when Janeway knocked her out and ripped her clothes off.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Living Witness was better in theory than in execution.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Message in a Bottle was the last time Andy Dick could be proud of something he did.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
11:59 was 46 minutes long.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Relativity had a guy from Animal House in it. (So did The Killing Game)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My coffee's cold AND SO AM I and I feel like watching some sexy European movies now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bride of Insomnia

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There are episodes of Voyager (and Enterprise) I'll probably never watch for a second tme.

I'd probably watch Bride if it was on and I coudln't move, but I probably wouldn't care much if I never saw it again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Pathfinder actually got me a little misty at the end.

I probably need antidepressants LOL.

CaptainWacky

Was that the one with the black guy.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Bride of Chaotica was a tribute to the kind of hokey, embarrassing scifi I like to pretend doesn't exist. But it seems some of the writers loved it, so Tom Paris did too. There should've been an episode where Picard came and bitchslapped Tom Paris with a copy of the complete works of Shakespeare. "THIS is storytelling, you cretin!"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Pathfinder was when Reg goes nuts in the holodeck trying to get the communications relay set up to talk to Voyager, and manages to get it going just in time, before he is hauled off and court-martialed. Troi visits to keep him off the ledge.

As to the old serials that Chaotica spoofs, the main one it emulates is Flash Gordon with Buster Crabbe, which I loved, and have on DVD. But I don't love many other ones the same way.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I used to watch them when I was a kid, used to annoy me even then though, when the end of a show used to have something like a spaceship flying through two rock doors that are closing, then it gets caught in the middle and explodes, then the next episode starts with them going straight through and the doors missing completely!

I mean! Dude! Seriously?

I was just a little kid but I can remember what happens from one day to the next!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They used to show one of those shows in the 6pm scifi slot on BBC2 in the 90s and I remember the same thing. Not sure what show it was exactly, but it had the same annoying cliffhangers that you describe.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]8I0lo42gcgM[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

Oh yeah, Pathfinder was probably good then. Maybe.

But not that one with all the EMHs working as miners or whatever. Fuck that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, that whole Holodoc-should-have-equal-rights arc was a waste of time, it spawned at least 2-3 stinker episodes.