Bride of Chaotica was good

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
And didn't even make sense.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I keep thinking this thread is called Bride of Chakotay.

REMEMBER CHAKOTAY!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Think of what the show could have been with someone else in that role. Beltran was probably the biggest casting mistake of them all. He dragged down every scene he was in. He was terrible at comedy. He had zero chemistry with Janeway whenever they flirted.

(Then again, Janeway had zero chemistry with most men, with that voice it was like flirting with your own granny)

HE WAS EVENA BORING INJUN! :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I follow a tumblr that ships Janeway and Seven of Nine. The person doesn't post often, though :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

Every tumblr account ever is dedicated to shipping same-sex couples.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Think of what the show could have been with someone else in that role. Beltran was probably the biggest casting mistake of them all. He dragged down every scene he was in. He was terrible at comedy. He had zero chemistry with Janeway whenever they flirted.

(Then again, Janeway had zero chemistry with most men, with that voice it was like flirting with your own granny)

HE WAS EVENA BORING INJUN! :rwmad:

Ah it's not really his fault.

If I was promised the role of a freedom fighter who has to team up with the people they were fighting in order to get home, with interpersonal conflicts between the two crews, and then got what Chakotay turned out to be I'd get grumpy and smoke weed too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But usually, the producers get rid of actors/characters like that.

WHY WASN'T CHAKOTAY LEFT TO EVOLVE WITH THE TRAVELER AND START SOME NATIVE AMERICAN COLONY ON AN M CLASS PLANET IN THE DELTA QUADRANT AT THE END OF SEASON 2?

Then they could have found some officer who hides down in the lower decks to be the new XO. Thehy could have hired any actor they wanted. BUT NOOOOOOOooo.

CaptainWacky

Okay, same sex couples and hipsters.

CaptainWacky

It's impressive that "the one with the black guy" actually works as a Voyager description.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It could've been "Equinox", but then it would've been "Simon the Cylon".

CaptainWacky

Ron Moore and his fucking airlock.