Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Britney spears: Hot or Not.

Britney was hot until she turned of legal age. Then she slowly degenerated into ugly white trash.

At best she's "cute".

...no, not really.

She may be a bit trashy but I so would. It's Britney and how ever much of a doofus she is she is still freaking hot.

None of you would say no.

Britney is fucking fit as.

Everyone posting on the INTERNET would do well to realise that. Picky fucks.

Oh come on. Britney is still hot. She just gets screwed over by the paparazzi. They take horrible looking pictures of her.

The fact is slap a bit of make up on her throw her into one of her skin tight concert outfits and Britney is a fuckable as ever.

Now, I have to go open up the old Britney folder and watch her Banned Pepsi ad..

Her demeanor and behavior are factors in hotness, like anyone.

Someone can have a killer body but be a complete twat. That person will never be as hot to me as someone with a similar body who has half a brain or a modicum of grace and/or poise.

She is a hick skank. She'd make a great blow-up doll. And that's that.

Britney-793273.jpg

Yeah she looks horrid in that pic and she is trash incarnate but dolled up and NOT pregnant you all would.

Saying to me that if Britney Spears walked up to you and said "fuck me" you lot would just say no?

Buuuuuuuulshit.

0120sn.jpg

I don't even believe you Eggs!

You would I know you would. Sheer novelty value! Britney is Britney..

GAWD.