Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Britney spears: Hot or Not.

I haven't poked a woman since 1990. You think I'd start with this psycho?

SHE'S. NOT. ATTRACTIVE. TO. ME. Anatomically it can be argued that she has body parts which can be classified as desireable, but the whole is a lot less than the sum of its parts.

Which is why I said she'd make a good blow-up doll, which is all you seem to be requiring of her as well. To lay there and be blonde and willing. And hopefully not to talk too much and ruin your hardon. ;)

THIS POLL IS STUPID AND WAS MADE BY AN IMBECILE. BRITNEY SPEARS HASN'T BEEN REMOTELY HOT SINCE SHE TURNED LEGAL. I WOULDN'T HIT IT WITH MY NAGINATA POLE WRAPPED IN A HAZMAT SUIT. THAT THING IS NASTY, BITCH.

GO PLAY SLIP AND SLIDE ON BROKEN GLASS, THEN REPORT BACK.

JACKIE SKAN said:
THIS POLL IS STUPID AND WAS MADE BY AN IMBECILE. BRITNEY SPEARS HASN'T BEEN REMOTELY HOT SINCE SHE TURNED LEGAL. I WOULDN'T HIT IT WITH MY NAGINATA POLE WRAPPED IN A HAZMAT SUIT. THAT THING IS NASTY, BITCH.

GO PLAY SLIP AND SLIDE ON BROKEN GLASS, THEN REPORT BACK.

DO YOU HAVE TO USE THE CAPS LOCK KEY TO GET YOU POINT ACROSS, TOOL?

Henoch said:
i would FUCK Britney's song "Toxic"...if a song were able to be fucked!

If you get it on vinyl you could always fuck the hole in the centre of the record.