Brits move ahead with push to ban jokes about the gays

Caedus

I'm not wearing any pants!!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2339701.ece?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

A BID to halt legislation banning gay jokes which stir up hatred was defeated yesterday.

MPs from all parties tried to include a defence of “free speech” into the Bill which makes it a criminal offence to incite hatred over sexual orientation.

But their attempt was defeated in a Commons vote by 328 to 174.

Campaigners had said the Bill would limit freedom of expression. Some comedians even claimed it could lead to them being prosecuted.

Critics of the Government’s move included Blackadder star Rowan Atkinson, who said it could stifle creativity for writers and comedians.

But ministers said if the “free speech” amendment was accepted it could provide a loophole for people wishing to incite hatred.

:tsk:

Faggacy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Even I have to admit, that's just stupid.

Anyone who makes a bad gay joke is publicly flogged by all the PC police already, and usually has trouble finding work afterward. Now they can go to jail for making the joke? Ridiculous.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Deary me, this is just getting out of hand. We really don't need our comedians regulated this way. It's just ridiculous.

It will end up being a panel of humorless idiots deciding what's tasteful and distasteful.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Airstrip One, baby. Airstrip One. :(

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It will end up being a panel of humorless idiots deciding what's tasteful and distasteful.

We have something like that here in the US. It's called the FCC.

Coincidentally enough, it's run by the same bunch of humorless Jews who also run the Anti-Defamation League.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well, at least on the plus side, the British will cure you of your gayness:
British Therapists Still Offer Treatments to 'Cure' Homosexuality
Thursday, March 26, 2009

A sixth of British therapists said they had tried to help gay, bisexual and lesbian patients become heterosexual, even though evidence suggests such therapies can be harmful, according to a survey released on Thursday.

Michael King of University College London, who published his findings in the journal BMC Pyschiatry, said the number of therapists who said they had tried to help a person change their sexual orientation was surprising. ...

Cock Gobbler

I'm not wearing any pants!!
An airline's passenger cabin was being served by a flamboyantly gay flight attendant who put everyone into a good mood as he served them food and drinks while making cracks and telling jokes.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Whacky has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed, sophisticated woman hadn't moved. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, "Well honey, in my country I'm called a Queen, so put your tray up, bitch."

Long story short....These fags need to lighten up.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Even I have to admit, that's just stupid.

Anyone who makes a bad gay joke is publicly flogged by all the PC police already, and usually has trouble finding work afterward. Now they can go to jail for making the joke? Ridiculous.

You are a fucking idiot. Never heard that cupcakeER Rock speak? He mocks fags, whites etc. and is never so much as looked at the wrong way. If it was a WHITE person, that individual would be in jail forever. It is all about disciplining WHITES. I can GUARANTEE said law above would NEVER apply to cupcakeERS.

All of the inferior races have decided to attack whites everywhere, and they are using libtarded morons to carry out their agenda. And people wonder why I am a fucking Nazi?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
UK banning gay jokes?

They can't be serious?

They do that, then the UK's finally Jumped The Shark:(

Jesus phucking Christ!!