Burning down the house

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
IMG_0074.jpg

Got it set up, got all the records out again.

Good times.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Use it to confuse children.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Oh god, they are REALLY confused.

"How does that sound come out of there?"
"Why does it crackle?"
"How come it is so exposed? I can touch the thing..."

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have over 500 LPs in the storage place across the street.

I wish I had the room to keep them all at arm's reach.

My turntable has always been set up, though. Q'PLAH.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They must be pretty cheap. We have a turntable and loads of old records by people I've never heard of that thankfully go unlistened to.

If there was a copy of "Make Your Own Kind of Music" by Mama Cass then we'd be talking!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They must be pretty cheap. We have a turntable and loads of old records by people I've never heard of that thankfully go unlistened to.

If there was a copy of "Make Your Own Kind of Music" by Mama Cass then we'd be talking!

It will still have to wait. I'm unemployed and on food stamps and my mom is about to declare bankruptcy. A turntable is a luxury we can't afford. Food, clothes, shelter come first.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sure, just thinking out loud really. Thinking about how cheap a VCR must be these days, though I guess a turntable is a lot more useful, so they'd be more expensive.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Loktar, go get a job at McDonald's. IMO.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, go get a job at McDonald's. IMO.

Hell no. My 3 awful weeks working at Dunkin' Donuts has put me off working in the fast food/restaurant industry. If anything might try to get a job back at Price Chopper Supermarkets where I worked almost 9 years ago.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THEN STOP SAYING YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY :rwmad:

(smooches)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DOUBLE POSTS ARE THE DEVIL.

Also, my first record was a Barry Manilow 45 with the song Mandy on one side, can't remembe rthe other side.

CaptainWacky

ON TOPIC: Throw records at zombies.

CaptainWacky

Not if you cut their hat-wearing parts off.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I have a friend who owns a turntable, but the only use it's seen recently has been playing 45s with the spindle-adapter-thing switched out with a bottle cap so that everything sounds like it's being played on a 14-tone scale or something.

CaptainWacky

YOU COULD USE IT TO ROTATE YOUR DRUGS.