Bush sums up his own presidency perfectly

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
link

"You know, I've experienced many great moments and it's hard to name the best," Bush told weekly Bild am Sonntag when asked about his high point since becoming president in January 2001.

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound (3.402 kilos) perch in my lake," he told the newspaper in an interview published on Sunday.
The best part about this, the largest perch ever caught was 4 pounds 3 ounces. link

I wish he would learn to shut up. We still have two and a half years to go until he is officially out of office. If he would just shut up, the time might fly on by.. or NOT! :(

He wants to be remembered forever in history.
2 1/2 years is a long time to not be remembered in. I'm sure he'll think of something.

Donovan said:
Women lie about size too, only in the opposite direction. Or are we supposed to believe there's such a thing as size zero? ;)

And their height, too. A girl I dated once claimed she was 5'8", fuckin' insisted it, even after a tape measure pegged her at 5'11".

Caitriona said:
I wish he would learn to shut up. We still have two and a half years to go until he is officially out of office. If he would just shut up, the time might fly on by.. or NOT! :(
This site is being watched under the Article 2 statute invoked by the Executive which gives the NSA the go-ahead to spy on electronic communications inside the U.S. This includes message board communications. At any minute the black helicopters will come for you.

You have been warned!

Geogre W. Bush is an Imbecile and a little Nepolianic Wanker that doesn't not only not care about Black people, but also doesn't care about anyone with a differing viewpoint than himself.
Half the country is Democratic (Ok, barring independants), half the country is female, I don't even want to calculate what percentage is Not White, so that leaves the group that sees exactly the way Bush does a small statistical group.
He'd better learn to play with others or something bad is bound to happen to him.

There. Do you think I got their attention now?

I think Bush is the bomb. He kills me. The scope is huge. So high powered. I want to rifle through it all again and again.

Back