Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bush would send troops inside Pakistan to catch bin Laden

I would be happy to vote Democrat as soon as any of them start offering their own ideas for fighting the war on terror.

That is, besides the strategy of slapping handcuffs on 2-3 terrorists and declaring victory.

I guess one of us will be very disappointed this November. :)

-Ogami

KARL ROVE: "Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war. Liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding to our attackers."

When was it declared that the invasion of Iraq was to capture Osama bin Laden?

History: When Saddam/Iraq invaded Kuwait, Osama asked the Saudis to let him and his holy warriors oust Saddam/Iraq from Kuwait. However, the Saudis told him no and paid US to kick Saddam/Iraq out of Kuwait which is what precipitated Osama's problem with his birth country.

In the current conflict with Iraq, which is a continuation of the conflict beginning with their invasion of Kuwait, it was reasonable to believe that Iraq had WMDs. While there is no love lost between Osama and Saddam, Iraq was a major al-Qaida enabler. Al-Qaida, nutjob dictator and WMDs is not a good mix.

It is my understanding intelligence has always believed Osama is somewhere in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Osama Bin Laden has been reported dead, and him being alive is highly unlikely in any case. This is all rather reminiscient of how the citizens of the USA knew more about what went on in the USSR than Soviet citizens.

It has not been confirmed that Osama is dead. It isn't like it is the first time he has been reported dead.