But...EI Doesn't Ban People!

TheArtist

cookie?
I voted for myself. Mostly its cause I know myself and I know that I will go off half-cocked at some point.

EnglishRose

addle barn
missmanners said:
I gotta go with DS, he doesn't have your suave way with words.

;)
mm

I have to disagree mm, I think he has a very suave way with words :D

whisky

Boobie inspector
Another list I didnt make it onto.

I know techincally I'm not a member there, and have never even visited the board, but still...

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Well, I was bound to get turned on by one side or the other. I was way too in the middle. Not troll enough for you guys, and not {{{{{{ bracket }}}}}} enough for EI. Something had to give. In retrospect, I wouldn't do anything different though.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
You deserve a Golden Cookie for your posting at ExIsle Cait. I think you're beginning to see what we see there.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
LOL, you might. You just might.

But to be fair, I've seen a lot of what you all have said before. I just didn't think it went as deep as it appears to go. It's been illuminating for me to see, and I spoke honestly to the issues I saw present on EI during the past week.

I think that outright flame of RobL, just sent me over the line on this. I've seen flaming and baiting in OT, but in politics you sort of expect it. I'm actually shocked at the outright flaming recently.

Why I thought I was at TK, what with the spamming and flaming. I suppose EI is really TK-light now. ;)

Caitriona

Something Wicked
RommieSG said:
TK with Moderation, at least. ;)

**shivers** Oh no!!!!

I just remember the claim that I wanted to turn TK into EI-Raw.. LOL, which is funny now in retrospect, because instead, EI is the ugly red-headed step child of TK. Those guys don't spam with the aplomb of Wacky, Gagh, or Henoch, but they can spam up some threads.

Our kids have grown up and gone off to spam on their own.. *sniff sniff*

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Caitriona said:
LOL, you might. You just might.

But to be fair, I've seen a lot of what you all have said before. I just didn't think it went as deep as it appears to go. It's been illuminating for me to see, and I spoke honestly to the issues I saw present on EI during the past week.

I think that outright flame of RobL, just sent me over the line on this. I've seen flaming and baiting in OT, but in politics you sort of expect it. I'm actually shocked at the outright flaming recently.

Why I thought I was at TK, what with the spamming and flaming. I suppose EI is really TK-light now. ;)

Oh but the flaming of me was ok, huh? Yeah, I see how you are. ;)

Caitriona

Something Wicked
CoyoteUgly said:
Oh but the flaming of me was ok, huh? Yeah, I see how you are. ;)

Nope, I'm sorry if I gave that impression, honest! It's not OK at all. At least not there! ;)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You west coast people kill me.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Now, I know what they do, at EI. It is called flame bait. They will do anything to bait a Troll. It's the only power they have, the little fan brats. Who GiGi? This has me royally pissed off. I know she's a liar, because if she had ever been over here, I'd have shredded her already. I can assure you, I have never run anyone named GiGi through. That's what annoys me so much. Some of them really are lying sacks of shit. They have never been here.