Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caitriona's e-mail addy

I almost forgot the little technicality that serves as my get-out-of-jail-free card:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=825651&postcount=64

I'm guessing it's been long-cached by Google. I'm sure it could be taken down... maybe we could contact Jack about personal info, and what's permissible here and there.

^This is a private image of mine. For all you know I created it by hand, pixel by pixel. You have no right to take it down unless you want to violate those invisible TK rules. It's nothing more than a screen of TK, similar to what bad dog took when I threatened to kill the 'Presidet,' before that thread was taken down. Feel free to remove it if you wish to open more cans of worms.

Nor do I. Just trying to lead Zodiass into hanging himself with malicious intent.

OOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU'RE TOO FAST FOR ME LADDIE.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Nor do I. Just trying to lead Zodiass into hanging himself with malicious intent.

OOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU'RE TOO FAST FOR ME LADDIE.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
This is so tame I can't see how the staff could be arsed to do anything about it.

Start posting info regarding her personal business than you might get a bite.

My e-mail is way better, I have some friends in africa who are going to fill my bank account. All I have to do is give them the account number.

Grandtheftcow said:
This is so tame I can't see how the staff could be arsed to do anything about it.

Start posting info regarding her personal business than you might get a bite.
I think I went ahead a bit too quickly with my get-out-of-jail card. Someone as detested as I am among the admins can never be too careful, Eggs and Cait in particular.

Next you're gonna post some expose about the e-mails of all the people that have MSN icons under their avatars...

lol

Cait has had the same MSN e-mail addy forever... I also know she doesn't use that address as an active e-mail account.

HeroicFool said:
Next you're gonna post some expose about the e-mails of all the people that have MSN icons under their avatars...

lol

Cait has had the same MSN e-mail addy forever... I also know she doesn't use that address as an active e-mail account.
BTW, is it true you're fucking someone a decade younger than yourself?

HeroicFool said:

lol

We can give him a cookie for trying, right? :)

I think it's wrong to take advantage of troubled people. If you really cared for them, you would help them and give them distance, if needed.

Why has it been 'edited' when all anybody has to do is follow the link to Question's screencap post, and they'll see it - right there, for free?

Zodiac said:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=825651&postcount=64
The Question said:
Two lovely new screenshots:

185-TQDesk.jpg

wewe.jpg

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]