Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caitriona's e-mail addy

NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK NYAK NYAKNYAK

^^ WHAT I REALLY THINK OF THIS WHOLE THREAD

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Zodiac said:
Found something other than an Internet forum to be a surrogate mother for?
A bit slower on the rebound there than usual. What's wrong?

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Nor do I. Just trying to lead Zodiass into hanging himself with malicious intent.
You were attempting something? I hadn't noticed.

Sarek said:
I thought you were on this whole "nice" kick for the evening?
Perhaps I'm annoyed at the fact that people never attempt to meet me halfway in the way I try to meet them.

Bored, huh?

I don't think you have found an adversary nearly as entertaining as me here. I have no doubt that you aren't all that concerned, but I do get the feeling that you are wanting more from your daily routine, on TK at least.

Zodiac said:
I don't think you have found an adversary nearly as entertaining as me here. I have no doubt that you aren't all that concerned, but I do get the feeling that you are wanting more from your daily routine, on TK at least.

Things change. But in the end, they remain the same. TK ebbs and flows like the tide.

Sarek said:
Things change. But in the end, they remain the same. TK ebbs and flows like the tide.
It doesn't...

Old alliances still remain. TK is entering a stage in which its purpose is no longer self-sustaining.

It gets worse, every month. I think you've observed it as well as I have.

I believe that TK is not prepared to continue on with the excess baggage. At the very least it is entering uncharted waters.

You may be a rock of stability, Sarek, but reality slowly asserts itself in ever greater manifestations. We're all about the drama. We, the ambitious members, are nothing but puppets to no one. It serves no purpose other than to fuel that of old or new members being caught up in this or that change.

I speak of it like it's the Philosopher's stone but I still stand by the notion that only the minor aspects of the board we are posting on are cyclical. Since when has Troll Kingdom been about trolling? We have an owner who wants to sustain it for no other purpose than to demonstrate a longevity and vigor which has long-left individual members, and the rest all scribbling theories about how to make TK no longer be concerned about itself so, simply for the fun of the potential for change. They aren't satisfied with it, so they'll put their chips into any possible change.

The entire premise of what I post is based on my belief that TK is going through upheavals. No amount of 'TK is doomed' sarcasm will make it vanish.

The owner has the right to make the decision on what direction they want to take the board and no amount of pressure or persuasion on the part of the members will change that. We've all seen it happen else where.

Is TK the same? Hell no. But the tactics that you've been using go quite a bit further to damage the board and force stricter change than might originally have been necessary.

Only time will tell what the future holds for TK.

Zodiac said:
Perhaps I'm annoyed at the fact that people never attempt to meet me halfway in the way I try to meet them.
I don't see much meeting halfway on your part in the few posts I see. I'm just sayin'...I'm not looking for a truce really, you've been a little bitch to me online and I don't have time to get caught up in slapfights.

I saw one posrep for fixing Tkarma, and then 30 seconds later I read you telling me to shut up for no reason. I don't really care why, but if you're wondering why "people don't meet you halfway", there's one person's story...

You have a nice day now!

There are some younger posters that are attempting to make the best of it, myself included. In the end, a BBS is just a place to communicate with whoever will listen, the communication is dependant on the people participating. The interest of the people is the life of the board.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I don't see much meeting halfway on your part in the few posts I see. I'm just sayin'...I'm not looking for a truce really, you've been a little bitch to me online and I don't have time to get caught up in slapfights.

I saw one posrep for fixing Tkarma, and then 30 seconds later I read you telling me to shut up for no reason. I don't really care why, but if you're wondering why "people don't meet you halfway", there's one person's story...

You have a nice day now!
Shut up.

Zodiac said:
I think it's wrong to take advantage of troubled people. If you really cared for them, you would help them and give them distance, if needed.

I don't take advantage of people.

Nuff said. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Nor do I. Just trying to lead Zodiass into hanging himself with malicious intent.

OOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU'RE TOO FAST FOR ME LADDIE.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahaha

I like to jerk off on my key board because it helps my fingers get a better grip on the keys so there's less accidental typos.