Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling out the Menty!

Look at my join date. 2002. Henny, Wacky, LG, Big Dick Mghee, Malcholm, Retro Trek, t'Bonz, Castek, and Joker were all here together. Now, it's like I don't exist. I can't believe they remember fucking Jillian, and I get snubbed.

Look, I'm really sensitive, right now. It's like I know everyone, from way back. Ares even got me my invitation to EFCL. Now, he's back and I didn't even rate a Greeting Card. Even fucking Jillian got a greeting card. That really hurt.

Calling out NeonMercuryASH

Troll Lore
troll.gif

I was not insulting you I was trying to be nice to your feelings it was a reference to Behind the Trolls. It's a book.

It's okay. I just see a HUGE list of names. I'm not on it. You can see why I'm upset. Then, I had to pitch a bitch to get that much. Damn. I had to beg for my own card. I'll bet Jillian didn't have to beg.