Calling TK out on a rules violation

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wasn't posters real names not allowed to be posted here? Yes I did it on one of my post, guilty as charged.

In admitting my guilt and I exspect this rule at TK to be resolved and stopped without delay.

CeeJay or Blackfoot is my handle here at TK. Never refer to me by any other handle/name.

Cody

Wasn't posters real names not allowed to be posted here? Yes I did it on one of my post, guilty as charged.

In admitting my guilt and I exspect this rule at TK to be resolved and stopped without delay.

CeeJay or Blackfoot is my handle here at TK. Never refer to me by any other handle/name.

dude running to admins like a bitch?

You and jibbles must be assbuddies at the truck stop bathroom.

Here have a bouquet of dicks:

7259.imgcache.jpg

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

I of course am exempt. Right monkey fucker?

Seph

Retired Account

I was under the impression that if you have posted it before yourself then it no longer is a pI violation.

Cody

Comments
Jibbles:
POST UR PROOF MUHFUKKKA! Where have I run to admin's? :bigass:
Jibbles:
POST UR PROOF MUHFUKKKA! Where have I run to admin's? :bigass:

how about i post whereyou ran to scarlet and begged her to troll that nasty old girl on facebook for you because she done hurted your butt...

Pi, last resort of the chapped ass right below negreps. and you madam, you display all 3 like a fucking peacock.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
And that's two, you uneducated woman beating unemployed drunk.

One. Two.

Not three. You count like a god damned cupcakeer.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I've asked you to provide warrants for TWO (not three, dumbfuck) of your claims.

Stop dodging, Samantha.

1) Proof of my running to staff
2) Pi trolling some girl on FB (wouldn't it be funny if that were a FB account of mine? :bigass:)

I've been fucking you since I reg'd at RH, Samanthaloot. Fucking you hard. Like a hand puppet. Did you know that fist can be a verb?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

Full names, sweetheart.

Jibbles and Cody, please both kindly shut the fuck up.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You're continued peace of mind without having me on your case is in it for you.

Seph

Retired Account
War with Gagh can be a long bloody period, so buy a crate of tampons, you're gonna need'em.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Daycare is lonely. If someone wrote a comic and called it The Dark Gagh Returns, I'd read it.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Full names, sweetheart.

Thanks for clearing that up Gagh. OK, yall.. can.. call.. me.. Charles. That spelled C-H-A-R-L-E-S. But do me a favor. Never ever call me "sweetheart". Only Sarek is allowed that privalege.

Seph

Retired Account
What about Eggs? Can't he call you that? :bailey:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Thanks for clearing that up Gagh. OK, yall.. can.. call.. me.. Charles. That spelled C-H-A-R-L-E-S. But do me a favor. Never ever call me "sweetheart". Only Sarek is allowed that privalege.

Na. I'll stick with "monkey fucker". It's far more accurately descriptive.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

OK, sweet cheeks.