Can We Dump Aque?

Mirah

I love you
And get rid of all of his posts or dump them somewhere and keep him locked up?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He was DayCare'd quite a while ago. Unfortunately, he also has Badlands access for some reason, but in the board's current state it's tough to go into the works and try to fix that little bug.

WE SHALL STRIVE TO THRIVE.

Mirah

I love you
He was DayCare'd quite a while ago. Unfortunately, he also has Badlands access for some reason, but in the board's current state it's tough to go into the works and try to fix that little bug.

WE SHALL STRIVE TO THRIVE.

Thanks Eggs. I shall deal with him in my own way then.
It is more annoying nowadays since I used the boards nifty new thread feature.

Seph

Retired Account
Don't feed the troll mirah, he grows stronger with your every dedication.

Seph

Retired Account
Just add him to you ignore list, go to his profile and ignore him.

Seph

Retired Account
:drama:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ah, I like the little guy. He's calmed down on posting photos of that Supersize Fu Manchu person.
I wonder if he's still posting oversized food pics in my usercp? I told him he could do it. It's not like I'm going to check out my cp while I'm stuck posting from my iPod.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have to switch to my other computer to see what's going on.

Seph

Retired Account
I'm not sure "anything" is going on...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, I Daycare'd Aque, yet he's posting in this thread. And unless I missed a post somewhere, no one has freed him from Daycare -- but again I have to switch to my non-work computer to log into the CP.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I will say one thing: 'honga has worked long and furiously annoying the peoeple of TK. His dedication and endurance surpasses that of most trolls' best efforts that TK has endured over the years. I say,, slap an "E" for endurance at him. . .no really, slap him with gusto. Remember, he does give good green on occasion.