CAPRICA - season one

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A bit too early to start this thread (doesnt' start for another two months), but I just wanted to post the promo poster.

caprica-poster1.jpg

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune...caprica-syfy-battlestar-galactica-poster.html

MAYBE IT'LL BE GOOD.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Hot chick in no clothing aside, it's not filling me with all that much excitement. I guess I'll have to judge it when I see it (i.e. when the first season boxset is released).

CaptainWacky

The pilot movie was out six months ago (though I don't think it's been released on DVD over here yet, FOR SOME REASON.) It was pretty good.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
The pilot (which is already out on DVD Gaghy and you should check it out) was surprisingly good, and I'm looking forward to the series proper.

And naked Zoe in the poster was nice.

EDIT: THANKS WACKY FOR INVALIDATING MY ENITRE POST.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't think that pic really does her justice and her hair is weirdly photoshopped on one side.

Good show, though. Much love for Esai Morales.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Not so good at the acting, though! :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
She'll be a better ROBOT.

CaptainWacky

I thought her acting was pretty good, the scene where she was listing all the places there was information stored on her was quite impressive.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]C_XjD7RWJ-Q[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

Saw it six months ago, cunt.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I, um, um...

Um...

Yeah, so, breasts...

Um

What were we talking about?

(although "The new Hayden Panettiere" is a horrible thing to say about her. She's not that bad!)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
New contestant on Wacky's top ten list?

CaptainWacky

Mmm hmm...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She does look good in those pics Wacky linked to, but over all I don't really see the big fuss. In the world of TV hotties she's pretty average and that goes for her acting as well.