Captain wacky list thing that he isn't doing and I found some so I'll put them up.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
http://www.spike.com/blog/top-10-albums-that/91538
The Top 10 Classic Albums That Accidentally Ruined Music

Over the years, a select number of albums have changed music forever. These are the albums that affected listeners worldwide and completely flipped the game upside down. On the other hand, some of these same legendary works also unknowingly helped create some of the worst musical blunders we wish we could all forget.

This is an entertaining read.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't really think music's been "ruined". It still seems to be around!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Simon Fuller is responsible for the ruination of music.

SAUSAGEMAN

This wasn't on, so the list has no (zero) credibility.

2vbv503.jpg

Yub

Anachrophobic
Good article. I've a bigger opinion that than but can't articulate it properly....sleepy.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
The inclusion of Bob Marley's posthumous masterpiece "Legend" is spot on. The only reason white college kids claim Rastafari is because it encourages you to smoke weed. None of them have a clue that it's really a movement to overthrow white America (Babylon), and restore Zion (Africans) to its prominence as God's chosen people. Fucking idiots.

Seph

Retired Account
anything done by biify cyro

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The inclusion of Bob Marley's posthumous masterpiece "Legend" is spot on. The only reason white college kids claim Rastafari is because it encourages you to smoke weed. None of them have a clue that it's really a movement to overthrow white America (Babylon), and restore Zion (Africans) to its prominence as God's chosen people. Fucking idiots.

Also wrong.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's the one where you lock menstruating women in the closet, eat only Kosher National beef sausage, and dress only in smelly, unwashed burlap, right?

Seph

Retired Account
ahh tuesday