Captain's Log

Mirah

I love you
June 25, 2010

After 54 days of sailing my vessel is finally ready to stay at shore. We should be docked a week or two and then ready for our next big adventure. We are dropping off supplies and doing a basic exchange of services.

The woman are resting and the men are carousing. I am not sure what they will find in this town but I am sure they will not be lonely.

The shore is beautiful with some jagged cliffs. They could be deadly in a squall. Luckily for us it is only slightly over cast with no storm clouds in the horizon.

There is one bothersome tick in the hull that we'll have to take care of in the morning.

Until then, we shall forget about our worries and enjoy the evening.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
June 26 2010

KLINGONS OFF THE STARBOARD BOW! WTF! SCOTTY FULL POWER TO SHIELDS! SULU FIRE PHOTON TORPEDOS! CHEKOV TURN THIS SHIP AROUND!

Damn! And I thought it was gonna be a quiet relaxing day. Spilled my coffee all over my uniform too. Its such a bitch to get those stains out too.

Oh nevermind....looks like we're about to crash....

Mirah

I love you
Captain's Log June 26, 2010 20:30 Hours

WTF My 3 year old brother has been scribbling in my log again. But it appears he has come from the future.......

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
June 27 2010

My space madness has finally ended. I no longer believe I had a 3 year old brother from the future that scribbled in my log and we we're finally able to end the sailing vessel holodeck program.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
June 29 2010

A spatial rift just opened! Everything is being sucked in. The universe is imploding...collapsing in on itself! I predict the universe, the future and everything will cease to exist in a matter of nanoseconds.

Mirah

I love you
June 25 2010 22:10

I walked the shore line today and found no flowers. Very little edible plant life. Thorns and prickly things. The animals were mean. Fires will be started along the beach soon. We need to warm this place up. It cools down greatly come night time.

I speak not only of the cold air from the sky but the coldness of the area. No warmth, no love, no enouragement. These things must be found from within. What doesn't kill us will only make us stronger.

If that were the case there would be a lot less pussies running around here. Perhaps I shall kill them off myself. Then we will see how strong we are.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
December 12, 2699

The giant apes have finally completed their conquest of Earth. I am the last survivor of the human resistance.....OH GOD THEY'RE FLINGING FROZEN POO IN MY EYE! IT BURNS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mirah

I love you
Nov 11 2699

There are only 2 of us left. If he survives another month and 2 days I will pro-create with him.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That just made my phaser discharge