CaptainWacky to run for Lord of Gaghinshire!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"I will kill the opposition, I will bite them to death, with these false teeth from a park bench near my house, I took them from an old man!"

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"I won't bite them with my own teeth, that's what the false teeth are for. Biting them with my own teeth would just be unsanitary."

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I call shenanigans! CaptainWacky wasn't even born in the cuntry of Gaghinshire. I have a copy of his birth certificate that clearly states he was born in Wankov.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"I'm going to be doing these things Dr Dave is saying I'm going to be doing," confirmed CaptainWacky.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"Fuddlemiff tried to oppose me, SO I BIT OFF HIS EAR! Now he can't ride the train to COUNTY CORK, since you must have two ears to ride on a train. Then I took his two coats, now he has NO COATS!"

CaptainWacky

I took his white socks as well.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"DON'T LET ME FORGET ABOUT LADY McBird, she got cranky so I ran her over with a car I found in front of a bridal store."

CaptainWacky

I just painted the town red. WITH RED PAINT.

CaptainWacky

Yes I hid every Babylon 5 DVD in town.

There was one (unwanted Christmas present.)

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"I turned on the tv to see the news not talking about me! Well I marched down to the station, barged into the studio and hit the presenter in the head with a can of peas! He was quite irked and asked me to leave, so I opened the can, with the can opener I keep on my person at all times and tossed the peas at him! It was quite a good show, he got up to chase me, so I kicked him in the knee! I then remembered my appointment downtown and promptly left."

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"I turned on the tv to see the news not talking about me! Well I marched down to the station, barged into the studio and hit the presenter in the head with a can of peas! He was quite irked and asked me to leave, so I opened the can, with the can opener I keep on my person at all times and tossed the peas at him! It was quite a good show, he got up to chase me, so I kicked him in the knee! I then remembered my appointment downtown and promptly left."

CaptainWacky

*bashes head repeatedly against a brick wall until death*

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"EXCITING NEWS, I AM PLANNING ON A HALLOWEEN EXTRAVAGANZA! Yes, that's right! I will be having sex with pumpkins and setting fire to some trash bins I found at an old folks home! What fun it shall be!"

CaptainWacky

Everytime Dr Dave makes one of those posts, I say those things out loud against my will. Even if I'm in public.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
"I was walking down the street today when I saw Tomtrek, I said to him 'ello, CORK, he looked at me and was like 'eh', well I was going to take none of this Canadian talk, I asked him if he'd be voting for me, he was like 'no', so I took his shoes and ate them, THEN I BURND HIS SOCKS! He objected, them being on his feet, but I proved my point!"

CaptainWacky

My mother just disowned me.