Caption This Picture

Dorian Gray

Caption This Picture

5638.imgcache.jpg

USUC

Trollzilla
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Uh, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8....

or Gene Simmons impersonation gone bad.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
dont get me started, chica.

Dorian Gray

Give it to me!

Mirah

I love you
Caption This Picture

5638.imgcache.jpg

I don't have hands, so I have to use my tongue. First you take a left on Hobart, then you drive past 4 lights and take another left on Mayberry road, my house is the third one on the right. Watch my eyes, did you get that?

Dorian Gray

Did - Did you hear me say that? Smack!

jack

I don't have hands, so I have to use my tongue. First you take a left on Hobart, then you drive past 4 lights and take another left on Mayberry road, my house is the third one on the right. Watch my eyes, did you get that?

That was funny.

jack

Falconarg must be taking his stupid pillz again...

Miranda Cosgrove showing us how she licks Pussy.

This is how I perform oral sex (cunnilingus) on my girlfriends, <3 <3 <3 like Jennette McCurdy, or Selena Gomez, or Demi Lovato, or Victoria Justice, or Brenda Song, or Ashley Argota, or Ashley Tisdale, or Debby Ryan, or any of my other girl friends who I have made love to, I call this mouthing/tonguing technique, the "washing machine", or, I also sometimes, mouth/tongue the alphabet onto their pussy/pussies. I love helping my girl friends feel good by going down on them and giving them good head.

Last edited:
Ariana Grande!