car won't start

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
McLovin!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
If I'm not going to be getting the highest level of cornhole care you're able to furnish in your rustic Illinois fashion, I may have to bring my business elsewhere, BUB.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I got home from work, thought I had a mouse, then it turned out a puppet lives in my house!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Maybe your car won't start because Detective Charlie Crews poured diet soda in your gas tank?

Big Dick McGee

MAYBE IT WON'T HKJHSSLKJLKAJsbdlkjabslkjblkjasbdkjblhuhsadiufhi iusahdiubASIUDHG?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Nice jubbly!

Big Dick McGee

Jubal the Walrus?

Ishcabittle

okay, so it's at the shop now getting looked at.

i called a tow truck through my auto club, called at 9:00AM, they said someone would be there by 10:30, 11:00 at the latest.

they called back at 11:30 to inform me that the tow truck sent to my location had gotten into a car accident and would need to be towed. they then called a new tow truck out, which arrived at 12:30. just my luck.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
WD40

If it doesn't get the engine started then you can smoke it while you wait for FBI to arrive.

If that fails FBI can use it to fuel a hired car and cut the arrival time in half.

Ishcabittle

it was the ignition switch, $225.00

not too bad.

Tisiphone

I guess I'm lucky that a) I was raised with a man who works in the engine business, so we know all the right people who can fix our cars for cheap. And b) This little lady knows how to change a fan belt, her own oil, a tire, and once upon a time, I could even rebuild and engine...but that was a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

Now go out and get some weed, Ishy, and we'll all be over in a bit. ;)

Ishcabittle

thank you, i am going to do just that. hopefully, and this is probably only going to happen if i smoke a great deal of it, the weed will make all of my problems disappear.

Tisiphone

It's magic like that.