Cat Attack!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
so I'm letting the cat in from the garden this morning and i see him with a lil chipmunk on the grass. he sees me he grabs the chipmunk and takes off! There I am in my pyjamas chasing and yelling at the cat to drop the chippy!
Anyway he runs into the garden bed with the two roses and I think that's it, RIP poor Chippy when the cat inexplicably drops the rodent.
I forage in the leaves til i find it and pick it up and it BIT ME! it hurt [and surprised me!] but i managed to cradle it and run over to its little hideaway in the rocks under the back step and sort of shoved it down in there. I rounded up the cat, who was very WTF is the matter with you I was hunting and hurried into the house. Took two strawberries and some sunflower seeds and crammed them down the rocks.
Hope he's OK.
The cat and I have made up now(he's purring on my knee) but we had a frosty twenty minutes or so on both sides I must say.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WHEN YOU PLAY GOD, YOU'D BETTER KNOW YOUR LINES.

(lol I have no idea what that means I just made it up. Hope your finger's better)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
thank you, it doesn't hurt any more. I just have a strange craving for peanuts.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
CATS NEED TO BE TAUGHT MORALS.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OHMYGOD MAYBE IT WAS A WERE-CHIPMUNK!!

Seriously, C2 - you've had your regular tetanus shots, haven't you?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WONDER IF CURIOUSA2Z IS RABID NOW.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Have I ever expressed my gratefulness for the Edit button? Well, consider it expressed now :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ca2z will become big chippy. Then she'll say to kitty kitty, "come hunt me."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Have you killed this cat yet?