CAUGHT: sick me, I expose my penis to a baby!!

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
9179.imgcache.gif

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
sad that sarek is so humorless and cowardly that he has to abuse his 'powers' and edit the title of the thread.

It was a YOU tag by the way.

Trolled, I guess. :bait:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Twas not a you tag and I didn't edit it.

Was going to, but someone else beat me too it. Either way, an assumption and a lie on your part. In typical character for you.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Twas not a you tag and I didn't edit it.

Was going to, but someone else beat me too it. Either way, an assumption and a lie on your part. In typical character for you.

it certainly was a you tag. If it wasn't you then somebody fell for it

and you admit you were going to edit it.... meaning you also fell for it :phpsmile:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Twas not a you tag. I'm not the only admin that saw it. And making claims of that nature are now being discussed in the super secret non member forums that no one will admit exists.

You may have earned a perma ban. Or at the very least, the removal of your birth date and toilet paper privileges.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Well, there are just some things that Onyx shouldn't be revealing about himself on message boards.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
just an FYI: stuff posted on the site with an android phone autocorrects the [ you ] and [ random ] tags by reading and replacing the first selected names as command prompts and making those permanent. Did the same thing to me when I did the stupid "site sucks since..." thread, and later when I went to do it again I noted the instant correction. Probably does it with other devices too.

Does this spell the end of youtag shenanigans? Donovan and Scorponok think so but they're both idiots.

Farry Lynt

I'm high
Is it that funky muticolored plastic gizmo with a pink nose?
If it iz, your problem is greater than you think.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Fairy couchLint, you call yourself an afic-, you call yourself an afitch, YOU CALL YOURSELF AN AFICI-, :frusty:

And you call yourself an afi-
9616.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's a "church pew"? When you pass wind during the service?