Celebrity BB Summer 2018

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
http://realitybox.co.uk/celebrity-b...st-before-civilian-series-launches-in-autumn/

Celebrity Big Brother ‘set to air in August’ before civilian series launches in autumn

Stephen Anderson June 15, 2018

After delaying the start of Big Brother to avoid a clash with ITV2’s Love Island, Channel 5 is reportedly getting ready to air Celebrity Big Brother before its civilian series.

The Daily Star is reporting that Celebrity Big Brother will things off for C5, with its newest series airing around ‘mid-August’ with the civilian series starting in September.

“We delayed everything until Love Island is out of the way,” a source told the tabloid. “Then fans will be ready for us.”

Love Island has been a ratings hit for ITV 2, with its launch bringing in the biggest ever numbers for the broadcaster. The delay means Big Brother will also avoid clashes with both Love Island as well as the FIFA World Cup.

The theme for the upcoming celebrity series is reported to be ‘scandal and comebacks’, with show bosses looking for celebs with scandalous pasts and who are looking to change public perception.

The rumoured names for the upcoming series include footballer Jermaine Pennant, Katie Price’s ex-husband Kieran Hayler, and adult film star Stormy Daniels.

Channel 5 is allegedly using the celebrity series to garner fan interest back once Love Island finishes at the end of July. “We’d usually start with a regular series but we’re launching with all guns blazing with celebrities,” the source added.

The news comes as the future of the Channel 5 show is currently up in the air. The current contract with Endemol Shine runs out at the end of the year and it is rumoured the broadcaster is considering axing it.

Endemol will also need to renew the lease on the Big Brother house, which is currently set to expire in September. The company recently applied for an extension but pulled their application and have yet to re-submit it.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Stormy Daniels would be a big get (so it won't happen.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She would probably need to be available here for testimony.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The new CBB eye - "Celebrity Big Brother: Eye of the Storm, coming soon to Channel 5."

MfljooZ.jpg

CaptainWacky

THAT PROVES STORMY IS GOING IN!!!!

CaptainWacky

Being reported everywhere that this will be the last CBB ever.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They have finally run out of Loose Women and TOWIEs.... :(

CaptainWacky

And viewers.

CaptainWacky

Starts two weeks tomorrow.

CaptainWacky

SHE BETTER TALK ABOUT WRATH OF KHAN.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I missed the live shows. Is Stormy coming in tomorrow or later in the week, or not at all?

CaptainWacky

Not at all, it looks like.

Love Child

One Love
I just saw that Ross was on BB or still is? WTF I DON"T KNOW! OKAY!
But I am so happy becuase I have been wondering what happened to Ross.
So there.
Where the fuck can I watch this show for the 100th time? I ASK! OH EM GEE!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, that's what you get when you try to build a show around people who are mostly famous for being in scandals.

THEY ARE UNRELIABLE AND SOMETIMES HAVE QUESTIONABLE VALUES! Not like sweet, unassuming drags queens like Courtney Act.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think he was on the tonight show. I saw him in a clip with Omorosa. Is that the wrong bb?
That was American Celebrity BB, which aired in Jan/Feb.

CaptainWacky

I don't really understand why Prince Charles was at Courtney Love's house.