CELEBRITY BB UK - premieres January 2012!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
For realz? I can't take it, I need a break!

The reason I can get so heavily involved in BB is that it usually only lasts for the summer and then goes away for 9 months. But this is turning into a year-round enterprise! HELP!

I'd vote Lauren Harries in the house though. But only if Mark comes in with her.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ok, I know they spent a lot on buying the show and advertising and whatnot, but this is silly. The audience need a break to enjoy other pursuits, such as watching I'm a Celebrity, Celebrity Coach Trip and Celebrity Come Dine With Me. Now we'll barely have time for the Celebrity Apprentice show during Children in Need.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It is too soon, but I guess they have to do it in January so they can have another regular BB in summer. If Five had bought the rights to BB quicker INSTEAD OF PISSING ABOUT we could have had a seemless transition from C4 BB to 5 BB (C4 BB was better.)

I'm just worried that they'll never be able to get stars of the magnitude (pop pop) of Bobby Sabel, Lucien Laviscunt and Pamela Bach again. :(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Celebrity version only lasts 2-3 weeks, right?

isn't it going to be FREEZING in that backyard?

CaptainWacky

Remember Alex Reid destroying Basshunter's snowman last year?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or Jackie Goody making a Shilpa effigy from brown snow.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Lauren sounds more like Pete Burns than Pete Burns.

VOTE LAUREN!

CaptainWacky

Fuck Lauren.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:(

CaptainWacky

She's annoying enough on BOTS without having her on CBB. Plus I don't want someone on who has to campaign to be a housemate. Just makes it seem even cheaper. Might as well have the girl from the Freederm ad on.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But the Freederm girl is already more recognizable (by sound) than half the celebrities they usually round up, AYE?

I'd like the curly-haired lad from the ads on. He's cute.

CaptainWacky

The girl is quite nice too so I wouldn't complain! Well, I would, but I'd get over it.